Chapter 97

“Wake up?” The bedroom door was pushed open from the outside, and Ying Jiao stepped in, still holding an orange in his hand.

With the motion of lowering his head to drink water, Jing Ci forced the wetness of the corners of his eyes back, and gave a soft “um”.

“I just slept for less than half an hour.” Ying Jiao sat down on the bed, felt it with his palm against his forehead, frowned and said: “It’s still a bit hot, wait a while, I’ll take a thermometer for you. One measure.”

As he said, he put the oranges on the bedside table. As soon as he was about to get up, his waist suddenly tightened, and he was hugged by Jing Ci.

Although Jing Ci has released a lot more than before during this period, intimate actions like actively hugging him are still rare.

Yingjiao was a little uneasy, didn’t push him away, reached out his hand and touched his head, and asked softly, “What’s the matter?”

Jing Ci buried his face in the fossa of his neck, swallowing uncontrollable trills with his apple rolling. After a while, he muffled: “It’s a bit uncomfortable.”

He couldn’t say those things in his dreams, and acting too obvious would only make Yingjiao worry, but fortunately there was an excuse for being sick.

The dreams were always incoherent, and he didn’t know what happened afterwards. But if it is true as the system says, his soul will automatically return once he is well cultivated, then he shouldn’t return to the present.

So, the winning arrogance at that time… didn’t you wait for him? How did they return to high school?

Jing Ci closed his eyes, holding Ying Jiao’s hand and tightened it again and again. Those things will be cleared up sooner or later, and now he just wants to hug him.

It’s not to make up. Yingjiao doesn’t need any compensation from him. That would only insult his feelings. He just likes this person too much and miss him too much.

“Follow me to the hospital?” Ying Jiao moved inward, swept him in his arms, and coaxed softly: “Are you afraid of injections? Nowadays doctors are not easy to give patients injections, just prescribe a medicine. What.”

“No.” Jing Ci rubbed his neck slightly, then let go and whispered: “It doesn’t matter, it’s only a little uncomfortable, just give you a hug.”

Just give you a hug…

Ying Jiao felt sweet and pity in his heart, completely unable to resist his dependence and acting like a baby. He looked down at Jing Ci, just wanting to be gentle and gentle to him: “Would you like to kiss?”

Jing Ci suddenly raised his eyes.

Ying Jiao smiled, approached him, and Jing Ci took the initiative to kiss him.

Rao has been healed for so long since the two of them, but Jing Ci’s kissing skills are still green. Yingjiao lowered his head cooperatively, kissing and sucking on his lips like a puppy. After a long time, he turned to the guest and kissed him deeply.

“Listen to you today.” As soon as the kiss was over, Ying Jiao pulled a paper towel and put it on the table, peeling the oranges, and said: “But if the fever doesn’t go away tomorrow, you have to listen to me, okay?”

“Good.” Jing Ci nodded, believing himself: “Brother, don’t worry, tomorrow will be good.”

Ying Jiao bounced on his forehead: “You know it again.”