Chapter 56

It’s not that Jing Ci never slept with Yingjiao.

Last time in Winner, the two people covered the same quilt.

But this time was different. After Yingjiao said that he liked him, and then went to bed together, Jing Ci always felt inexplicably ashamed.

His cheeks were hot, and he lowered his eyes, composing himself: “Study… the school stipulates that you can’t sleep together.”

“What’s the problem with this?” Ying Jiao chuckled, holding Jing Ci’s fingers and playing with it carefully: “Just tell Old Liu, just transfer you to my dormitory.”

The love in his heart almost overflowed, just looking at Jing Ci, he felt that the sky was clear, the sky was clear, and all his worries were gone.

“Not to mention that I sleep with my little wife. Isn’t that a matter of course.”

“No.” Jing Ci pulled his hand, but didn’t take it out. He moved aside involuntarily, his mind became a mess, and he said in a delirious way: “The bed…the bed is too small.”

Ying Jiao couldn’t hold back, and laughed.

Jing Ci reacted to what he said, stayed for a while, and almost didn’t find a seam on the spot to get in.

“So you like a big bed,” Ying Jiao nodded, and said solemnly: “But what if I like a small bed? You have no place to sleep, so you can only lie tightly in my arms and be held by me all night.”

He leaned against Jing Ci and whispered: “Or you want to lie down on me, just…”

Jing Ci couldn’t listen anymore, and covered his mouth with his hand: “Don’t, don’t say it.”

Ying Jiao looked at him with a smile, pulled down his hand, and kissed the heart of his right hand: “I was wrong just now.”

Jing Ci raised his eyes to look at him.

Ying Jiao laughed: “Forget that our brother Ci has obsessive-compulsive disorder, so I only kissed your left hand.” He lowered his head and kissed Jing Ci’s palm: “Now make it up.”

A soft touch came from the palm of his hand, and a numb sensation flowed from his arms to the whole body.

Jing Ci’s heart was pounding and his breathing was a little short, he pushed aside to win and stood up suddenly.

“Okay, I won’t tease you anymore.” Seeing Jingci, he was about to run away ashamed. Ying Jiao cleared his throat and put him on his bed again: “Tell you business.”

Jing Ci adjusted his breathing, tried to calm himself down, and said, “What’s the matter?”

Ying Jiao stretched out his hand and slightly raised his chin, looked into his eyes, and said seriously: “So when can you want a boyfriend?”

The heat that had just faded on Jing Ci’s face instantly returned. He clenched his fist and finally found a trace of clarity.

“I…” His lips moved, and he didn’t say anything for a while.

I was able to test Jingci close to full marks every time in Chinese. At this moment, I felt that I lacked vocabulary for the first time.

He didn’t mean to win arrogance, he just… didn’t know what to do.

On the one hand, he has persisted in his beliefs in life for more than ten years, and on the other, he is the last person in his life to lose. He can’t find a balance for a while.