Chapter 65

After the test, hundreds of people came out of the examination room at the same time. It took Jing Ci a while before he squeezed out of the crowd and got on the No.17 bus that brought them here in the morning.

His examination room was far away, so he arrived the latest. When getting on the bus, Zhou Chao and Jiang Chong were already sitting in their seats.

Jiang Chong’s test didn’t seem to be very good, his face was extremely bad, he held his schoolbag, and hung his head silently.

Zhou Chao didn’t get much better, but his ability to withstand pressure was stronger than Jiang Chong. Seeing Jing Ci came, he stood up and waved at him: “Brother Ci, here!”

Jing Ci walked to him and sat down, Zhao Feng handed over a bottle of water from the side: “Drink some.”

There were so many people in the bus, Zhao Feng didn’t ask anything from yesterday’s experience.

Jing Ci thanked him, unscrewed the bottle cap and took a few sips, feeling much more comfortable. Without drinking water for more than four hours, his throat was about to smoke.

In previous years, competition examinations were not so strict. Later, it was really too arrogant to cheat. Sometimes the examinee hadn’t entered the examination room, and some people peddled the answers outside.

Relevant departments took steps to rectify and strengthen the discipline of the examination room by the way. Regardless of whether there are words on the bottle, they are not allowed to bring them in.

After everyone arrived, the driver started the car and drove towards the hotel.

The engine of the bus is very loud, and people from other provinces are discussing the exam just now. If the two people sitting next to each other speak in a low voice, the person across the aisle will definitely not be able to hear it.

Zhou Chao glanced at Zhao Feng’s direction and leaned over to say to Jing, “Brother Ci, how are you doing on the exam?”

After speaking, he hurriedly pulled Xia Jingci’s arm secretly from the bottom: “Speak in a low voice.”

Jing Ci thought for a while, and said calmly: “I’ve done everything I can.”

Zhou Chao said bitterly: “I don’t have enough time at all! This time it was really smashed. Not to mention silver medals, bronze medals are enough.”

“Don’t think too much.” Jing Ci comforted him: “There will be a second test tomorrow.”

Zhou Chao was downcast: “Really, I don’t want to take the second test.”

In the last Olympic Mathematics competition, Zhou Chao wanted to hold back his energy to take the exam, who knew he was a little dumbfounded after seeing the questions. In the examination room, the mentality was disintegrated. At this moment, when I saw Jing Ci, I couldn’t hold it anymore and started to suffer.

“Why are the questions so difficult this year? I thought the questions would be simpler after canceling the Olympiad and college entrance examination points.”

In the winter camp, luck still accounts for a certain element. There are often gold medal winners from the previous session, and their grades fall off a cliff when they re-enter the next session because they encounter problems that they are really not good at.

Jing Ci couldn’t comfort people. He thought about it and said: “You didn’t feel good in the last provincial preliminary contest, but the final score was quite high.”