Chapter 60

Jing Ci didn’t understand the meaning of winning, he just felt that his answer was a bit different from Zheng Que’s question. After hesitating, he still didn’t send it to Zheng Que immediately.

“Brother Ci, I’m in the classroom.” The second class was at the top of the stairs, and Zhou Chao stopped and greeted him.

Jing Ci nodded and thought for a while and said: “You can leave after you are ready, don’t wait for me.”

He didn’t know how many problems there were on Yingjiao, and he couldn’t estimate the time it would take.

“Okay.” Zhou Chao saw that he was looking at his mobile phone all the way, thinking that he had something to do, so he readily responded and opened the door into the classroom.

Jing Ci lowered his head, tapped his finger on the screen, and was about to ask more about Yingjiao when his shoulders were suddenly caught.

He raised his head, his face flushed suddenly: “Why are you here?”

Ying Jiao smiled in his eyes, and said: “I just came out of the office and heard someone call your name behind. I didn’t expect it to be you really. We are fate…”

Jing Ci’s heart was slightly sweet. He put down his phone and just wanted to ask him if he had any news about Zheng Que. Suddenly, Ying Jiao shook the blank paper in his hand at him and said, “Change the dormitory application form to meet your requirements. "

Jing Ci did not understand: “My request?”

Ying Jiao nodded, and the smile on his face deepened: “Aren’t you going to inspect the goods?” Seeing Jingci still ignorant, he leaned in his ear and said a few words in a low voice.

Jing Ci: “…”

Jing Ci shook his hand and almost didn’t hold the phone. His face flushed, and he whispered: “You… don’t talk nonsense.”

“Didn’t you ask me first?” Winning the arrogance and hitting a rake, shamelessly said: “Why don’t you tell me, little classmate, you are too domineering, right?”

Zheng Que definitely didn’t mean that, Jing Ci knew that Yingjiao was teasing him. He pursed his lower lip, tried to make himself behave more naturally, and changed the subject: “You, do you have any questions today?”

Winning arrogance and laughter: “After a long time, my biggest rival in love is learning.”

He stretched his hand to open the door of Class 7 classroom, let Jing Ci go in first, and said, “Yes, I remember all of them.”

Jing Ci sat down on his seat and took out a pen from his pencil case: “Bring it to me to see.”

Zheng Que saw the two of them coming back together, so he rushed over with his mobile phone and wanted to question. After being given a warning glance by Yingjiao, he ran back dingy.

Ying Jiao turned his head, turned out the two workbooks, found the marked wrong question, and pushed it in front of Jing Ci.

For Jing Ci, these questions were very simple, and he immediately had ideas after reading the questions. After doing the calculations on the paper and writing the result, he turned his eyes to Yingjiao: “You come…”

Jing Ci’s voice stopped abruptly.

Next to him, Ying Jiaozheng leaned his chin with one hand and looked at him unblinkingly, with gentle brows and an unconcealable smile on his face.