Chapter 8

Jing Ci turned his face to his side for a long while, his eyelashes trembled, and he tried to calm down and said, “From, from me.”

“what?”

“Get up from me…”

Ying Jiao laughed, satisfied, and let go of him compassionately.

Jing Ci sat on Yingjiao’s bed with no expression on his face, but his cheeks were slightly red, and a dull hair on his head was slightly tilted.

He always felt a little uncomfortable, and didn’t know where to put his hands and feet. just picked up the milk tea and held it in hand, only to feel better.

The phone jingled in his pocket, and Jing Ci suddenly took out the straw and looked down.

It was the news from Li Zhou that he had arrived at the dormitory, and asked where Jingci was.

Jing Ci breathed a sigh of relief, stood up and said proudly to Ying: “My roommate is back, I will go back first.”

Ying Jiao leaned lazily on the railing, and when Jing Ci walked to the door, he stopped him: “We will have dinner together tomorrow morning.”

Jing Ci paused, very reluctant.

He couldn’t figure out what went wrong, he obviously wanted to stay away from winning, and did so, but now why is he getting further and further away from his original intention?

“I…” He tactfully expressed his refusal: “I got up early.”

“Coincidentally, I get up early every day.” Ying Jiao looked at him with a smile, “I secretly move forward by myself, but my classmates are not allowed to follow. Little classmate, you have a problem with your thinking.”

Jing Ci looked at him hard with a word, and coldly exposed his lie: “Don’t you often skip class in the morning?”

It is described in the original book that Ying Jiao was very angry when he got up, and no one dared to call him, so he could only keep him asleep.

Ying Jiao’s gaze suddenly paused. It stands to reason that Jing Ci shouldn’t have known about this…

He suppressed the doubts in his heart, tilted his head to look at Jing Ci, and smiled: “You really care about me.”

Jingci was so angry that he turned around and left.

Behind him, Yingjiao’s voice came faintly: “I still think you have changed a lot. When did you start? I think about it…”

Jing Ci gritted his teeth and turned around: “I will get up at six tomorrow.”

Yingjiao smiled and was satisfied: “Okay.”

In his heart, he became more determined about that incredible guess, and he was all about it. If it were the original Jingci, I am afraid he would have been impatient for it.

There are about forty people in a class in the provincial experiment, and the dormitory is uniformly allocated to the class by the school. Because there have been class-to-class gang fights in the dormitory, even if the dormitory of one class is not satisfied, they will not arrange for people from other classes to come in, so as to avoid such conflicts again.

There are few people staying in Class 7, and only Jing Ci and Li Zhou live in 301.

“Where have you been?” As soon as Jing Ci entered the dormitory, Li Zhou asked, “Didn’t you just go back to the dormitory?”