Chapter 27

Jing Ci stared at Ying Jiao in a daze.

He seemed to have done something that couldn’t be more natural. After saying a word, he continued to lower his head and peel the chestnuts.

The slender fingers were slightly hardened, and they were gently snapped from the opening, and the chubby chestnut flesh was exposed.

“Stupid?” Seeing Jingci stared at him blankly, Ying Jiao chuckles, and poked his cheek that puffed up a small bag: “Quickly eat, it’s okay. You look back, everyone Are eating breakfast.”

The touch on his cheeks made Jing Ci regain his senses. He turned his head a little flustered, chewed the chestnuts in his mouth twice, and said vaguely, “Thank you.”

“What’s so grateful for,” Ying Jiao Shi laughed, and handed him the peeled chestnut meat: “You read the book and I will peel it for you.”

“No,” Jing Ci swallowed the chestnut meat in his mouth and shook his head: “I’ll do it myself.”

“Be obedient, don’t be polite to me.” Yingjiao took a paper towel from the hole in the table and spread it on the table. While talking to Jing Ci, he put the peeled chestnuts on it: “The competition is about to begin. tight.”

Knowing that Jingci had joined the math competition class, Yingjiao deliberately checked it out and learned that the math competition had already started registration in mid-to-late December, and it would be one month away.

He smiled and said: “Don’t worry, I won’t delay memorizing the text and peeling the chestnuts, otherwise I will show you live?”

Yingjiao has worked very hard recently. Jing Ci has listed all the content that needs to be recited from the first year of high school to the present, and he is almost finished.

Without waiting for Jing Ci to speak, he continued: “What’s the first sentence of Changsha in Qinyuanchun? Are you starting your brother?”

Jingci lowered his eyes, the corners of his lips curled slightly: “Independent cold autumn…”

Yingjiao continued without pause: “Go north from Xiangjiang, Juzizhoutou…”

Jing Ci lowered his head and continued to do the question.

On the table is his favorite math book. Outside the window, the morning sun shines through the glass, casting a dazzling light and shadow in the classroom.

The breeze moved the white curtains of the window, and the voice of Ying Jiao reciting softly came from my ears.

On hand, the chestnuts he gave were sweet and glutinous, within reach.

Having decided to go to the competition class, Jing Ci still has classes during the day, except that he no longer sits in his seat for self-study after supper, but packs up his things and prepares to go to the small classroom.

The small classroom is in the second teaching building, which is farther from the dormitory than the teaching one. Jing Ci went to class for the first time, and he was not sure if the teacher would leave the class on time, so before leaving, he deliberately went to Li Zhou’s seat so that he could go back to the dormitory without waiting for himself after school.

Li Zhou readily agreed.

When Jing Ci arrived in the small classroom, there were already a few people sitting sparsely.

It was still early to class time, and everyone was not studying, but chatting together, suddenly seeing his face like a freshman, they all looked over at once.