Chapter 83

The teachers in the office are also waiting for Jingci’s results, especially Teacher Liu and Feng Zhao.

One was staring at the cell phone and the other was guarding the computer. There was no time to talk, for fear of delaying the list. The communication between each other relied on the brain waves generated by occasionally looking at each other.

It’s a pity that the judges are not good at this session. After waiting for a long time, the class bell is almost ringing, but the results have not been announced.

Zhao Feng has no class in the third morning, but Teacher Liu is not so lucky.

“Why is it so slow!” Teacher Liu frowned and turned around on the spot twice. Just as he wanted to say something, he saw Zhao Feng, who was next to him, suddenly hugged the computer and stood up.

“Come out?!” Teacher Liu’s eyes lit up and he ran over as soon as he lost his phone.

Zhao Feng’s face was almost pasted to the computer screen, his fingers were shaking, and he murmured unconsciously: “I’m not mistaken… I’m not mistaken…”

“Let me see!” The screen was blocked by him. Teacher Liu couldn’t see anything. He was so anxious and turned around. In the end, he couldn’t help it. He directly dragged Zhao Feng aside and moved up by himself.

In the short form, Teacher Liu saw Jing Ci’s name at a glance, and the Donghai Province that followed was particularly eye-catching.

“Really entered!” Teacher Liu clenched his fist and hammered the desk hard. His mouth was almost grinning, and he laughed loudly: “Go in! Go in!”

The teachers in the office crowded up immediately.

“Really? My God!”

“Yes, that’s right! It’s in!”

“Awesome, too amazing.”

Before that, no one had thought that Jing Ci could break into the second round. After all, it was the national reserve team. Just looking at the word “country” in front of it, you know how difficult it is.

But Jingci did it, giving them such a big surprise without saying a word, and it also gave Donghai Province a name on the national reserve team for the first time.

Zhao Feng’s eyes are red. He has been taking math competition classes, but his results are not satisfactory. Now that Jing Ci has entered the national reserve team, it is not only for the school and Donghai Province, but also for him personally.

Even if no one can surpass this performance in the future, even if the school will no longer offer competition classes in the future, he can still confidently tell others that he once brought out a national reserve team member.

Teacher Liu understood his mood and patted him on the shoulder without speaking.

“Old Liu, let’s go, go to class.” Teacher Wang, who teaches chemistry, has a class in Class 8. He was excited for a while and immediately realized that it was time to go to the classroom. When he walked to the door, he looked back and saw Liu. The teacher was still standing still silly, and couldn’t help calling him.

“Oh, yes, in class.” Teacher Liu patted his forehead, grabbed the book on the table and walked out.

“You’re so happy, aren’t you?” Teacher Wang looked at Teacher Liu jokingly.

“That’s it.” Teacher Liu wiped his face, his lips curled up, but his tone was very awkward: “I had expected Jingci to fight for a long time. Isn’t this result taken for granted?”