Chapter 32

Outside the door, the winning arrogant who was about to knock on the door slowly lowered his hand.

He leaned against the wall, thinking of the scene he had just seen accidentally, and the corners of his lips curled up uncontrollably.

Ying Jiao Ren smiled, took a cigarette out of his pocket, just held it in its mouth, and didn’t light it.

This was the first time he knew that Jingci, which seemed indifferent on the surface, would actually be very happy because he got the first place in the exam.

After the results of the last mid-term exam were posted, the whole class was boiled, including Teacher Liu, who couldn’t help but smirked for several days.

The students in other classes rushed over to see him excitedly. The name Jingci has been dominating the school forum for nearly a month, causing waves of bloody storms.

However, the client Jing Ci was very calm and did not show any particularly intense emotions from beginning to end. What he should do was not affected at all, and he looked calm and calm.

Yingjiao thought that he hadn’t taken the first place exam of the whole year seriously at all. Unexpectedly, in private, Jing Ci would even collect all the exam papers, hiding behind his back and having fun secretly.

It’s so cute.

Ying Jiao’s heart was itchy, and he couldn’t wait to push the door in immediately, rubbing him into his arms, squeezing his face, and squeezing his ears.

A few boys walked over from the other side of the corridor, saw Ying Jiao, their backs were unconscious, and they opened their mouths to say hello.

Ying Jiao stretched out a finger to his lips, hissed at them, and motioned them not to make a sound.

Several boys nodded ignorantly, and walked away cautiously with their hands and feet stiffened.

Ying Jiao pursed his lips and smiled, and glanced inside through the glass window of the dormitory door.

Jing Ci had put the iron box containing his victory medal in the closet, and his face returned to its previous appearance.

He turned on his phone and checked the time. Without letting himself indulge in the glory of the past, he took out a workbook from his schoolbag, sat upright at the desk and started to do the problem.

A brief happy time of less than a minute, which belonged to Jing Ci himself, ended in this way.

Ying Jiao was taken aback, and two completely different expressions before and after Jing Ci kept changing in his mind.

He suddenly thought of Jing Ci’s polite and polite refusal when he wanted to celebrate Jing Ci before…

Ying Jiao understood it all at once, although Jing Ci had always been calm and calm in front of all of them. But in fact, he is not like this.

He just habitually hides all his emotions, feels it, digests it by himself, and does not share it with anyone outside.

Including him.

What exactly has Jing Ci experienced before to develop such a character who cannot open his heart to others?

Yingjiao leaned against the wall for a moment, then threw the cigarette into the trash can and turned and went downstairs.

You want to keep a distance from him, don’t you want him to see his true emotions, right? Yingjiao gently grinned his teeth, no matter what it was, he wanted to be beautiful.