Chapter 95

Ying Jiao’s eyes trembled, staring at the little notebook without blinking, and even subconsciously held his breath. It’s as if you are afraid that if you are not careful, you will be disturbed by the things in your hands.

Did he read it right? Jing Ci moved his hukou to his hukou book?

The heart is pounding, beating faster than every second. Yingjiao’s Adam’s apple rolled up and down. He closed his eyes, opened them suddenly, and looked at it again.

That’s right, it’s not dazzling, it’s not imaginary, the small black prints are still printed on the account page in a regular manner——

Name: Jing Ci.

Head of household or relationship with head of household: cousin.

“I put your hukou in the bookcase in the study.”

“I just told you, you can find it there when you want to use it.”

Ying Jiao breathed deeply and couldn’t help but cursed in his heart.

Are you stupid? Jing Ci had all hinted to this level at the beginning, but he hadn’t noticed anything.

How much did he miss?

Because Jing Ci’s irritation of refusing to accept the gift instantly disappeared, Ying Jiao pressed the account book to his chest, for a long while, suddenly laughed low, and then strode towards the door.

Jing Ci waited left and right in the living room, but did not see Yingjiao coming back, suddenly a little anxious.

He really wants to see the photos of Yingjiao when he was a child. It must be a particularly arrogant child. Pulled every day, like a little adult, he can cry other children as soon as he opens his mouth.

Just thinking about it, Jing Ci felt that he was going to be adorable. He endured and endured, after all, he stood up and moved to the door of the study.

As soon as the hand was placed on the doorknob, the white door was vigorously opened from the inside, and the face of Yingjiao appeared in front of him for a moment. Jing Ci was taken aback, and looked at his hand unconsciously: “Photo…”

Jing Ci’s voice stopped abruptly.

Ying Jiao pinched his waist with both hands, suddenly hugged him whole and pressed him against the wall.

The sudden weightlessness caused Jing Ci to subconsciously hold the waist of Yingjiao. Before he could react, a kiss like a gust of wind fell.

Winning an arrogant kiss hard and fiercely, his breath was hot and scorching, prying open his teeth and driving straight in, almost swallowing him.

Jing Ci was weakened by his kiss, and his waist was hanging in the air to make him unable to exert strength. Afraid of falling, I had to cling to Yingjiao hard, just like sending myself in front of him obediently.

“Baby,” Ying Jiao left his lips slightly, his chest undulating violently, and panting: “I have seen the Hukou Book.”

He finally found out.

Jing Ci was overjoyed and a little embarrassed.

“If I don’t find out, when are you going to tell me?” Ying Jiao lowered his head and kissed his neck, almost unable to control the urge to tear his clothes: “How did you think of moving to my house?”

Jing Ci was itchy by him, his cheeks were flushed, and his heart beating loudly like a drum. The lips were opened and closed for a long time before spitting out a word: “…Brother.”