Chapter 101

With eyes facing each other, everything around him quieted down instantly.

The sound of footsteps in the corridors, the sound of whistle outside, the sound of elevator switching, everything is fading rapidly, and the whole world seems to have only two people left.

I don’t know who moved first. When the reaction came back, the two had already kissed each other again.

The sound of his heartbeat almost overshadows the rapid breathing, Jing Ci raised his head high, and clasped his hands on Yingjiao’s shoulders. While kissing him back strongly, Ying Jiao stumbled forward.

Ying Jiao’s arm pressed hard against Jing Ci’s nape and pressed him against him. The kiss was fierce and cruel, and the forceful one almost knocked him apart.

He breathed lightly, his eyes were hot, and there was only the person in front of him in his eyes.

The snapped button fell to the floor with a click. It is like a signal before the ignition, which instantly raises the temperature in the room.

There are no skills, no tricks. The two people are like beasts who have been hungry for a long time, just want to get close to each other desperately to relieve the gushing thoughts in their hearts.

From the living room to the door of the bedroom, clothes were scattered intermittently.

Jing Ci’s legs became weak and he slid a little unconsciously. Ying Jiao was keenly aware, and directly hugged him up, kicked open the door of the master bedroom.

“Brother…” Jing Ci lay on the bed, panting and tilting his head, groping with his backhand to grab the proud hand.

The feeling of being lost and regained was so precious that he couldn’t believe it until now. Even if the eyes can see him and the body can feel him, he still desperately wants to catch something.

“I’m here.” Ying Jiao held his hand and clasped his fingers, using his body temperature and movements to calm Jing Ci’s heart a little bit.

Outside the house, the lights are already on. The outside lights and moonlight came in through the wide bay window, and two lingering figures on the bed were faintly visible.

…………………………

When everything was over, it was early morning.

“Does your stomach feel uncomfortable?” Ying Jiao reached out and touched Jingci’s lower abdomen and asked softly.

The memory of the past is too long. When wearing the sleeve, Yingjiao forgot to squeeze the air out of the front end. In addition, even though he tried his best to control, his movements were a bit fierce just now, which caused several breaks in the cover and made a lot of it inside.

Even if Jing Ci had cleaned it up, he was still a little worried.

Jing Ci lay on the bed with his eyes closed, the tails of his eyes flushed, and his eyelashes moved when he heard Ying Jiao’s words, without saying a word.

“Asleep?” Ying Jiao drew the hair from his forehead to the side and asked again.

Jing Ci still didn’t respond.

Ying Jiao laughed, leaning sideways with one hand and squeezing his face, while lightly drawing the outline of Jing Ci with the other. Looking at him greedily, he couldn’t bear to blink his eyes.

It’s great that this person, this person whom he could not wait to change his life, has finally returned to him now.

Even if he lost everything, he still grew up stubbornly in another world. Become excellent and dazzling again, and then cross time and space to meet him again.