Chapter 82

As the day goes by, the intensity of the training team’s learning is also increasing.

A four-and-a-half-hour test takes place every other day. After the test, have a meal and then continue to study. There is no free time at all.

At the beginning, Wang Qiong would complain to Jing Ci, but in the end, he didn’t even have the strength to complain. After returning to the dormitory at night, rushed to wash up and didn’t want to say a word. It was almost a second sleep when got stuck in the bed.

However, this kind of persistent fatigue does not disappear after a sleep, but it accumulates and accumulates psychologically. As a result, the atmosphere of the training team becomes depressed as it goes on.

A lot of energy consumption made Jing Ci’s appetite a lot bigger. He even changed the habit of not eating much in the morning. After going back in the evening, he had to find extra snacks to cushion his stomach. But Rao is like this, he is still thin.

After handing in the papers after the last test, Jing Ci let out a long sigh of relief.

The other people in the classroom, like him, lie on the table in relief, as if they are finally relieved of their burdens.

Obviously it was time to go out to eat, but for a while, no one moved.

The exam papers for the training team are not issued to the team members, and the teacher does not speak the papers. Before the final results came out, no one knew how well they did in the exam.

Jing Ci placed the pen, straightened the pen case without a trace, and walked to Wang Qiong’s seat: “Going to dinner?”

“Take me a hand.” Wang Qiong slumped softly on the chair, Chong Jingci raised an arm.

Jing Ci laughed, stretched out his hand and pulled him up: “Let’s go.”

Wang Qiong nodded and walked out side by side with him.

At the moment when he stepped out of the classroom, Wang Qiong suddenly gave an “ah” without warning, as if he had finally reacted, and said in surprise: “Today is over!”

Each exam of the training team is in the morning, and they have two self-study sessions in the afternoon and evening. Tomorrow morning will be the closing ceremony, the closing ceremony will announce a round of selection list at the same time, after the end, you can leave the team and leave.

“Yeah.” Jing Ci replied. During the training camp, he really squeezed all his energy and used his full potential, so no matter what the result was, he could accept it calmly.

“I want to go home quickly and sleep with him for three days and three nights.” Wang Qiong stretched out his fat palm and looked at Jing Ci: “I think I’m thin, it’s too torturous.”

He sighed: “It turns out that people are being pressed into a hurry, and even the fat can give you concessions.”

“I want to go home too.” Jing Ci raised the curtain and walked into the cafeteria.

In the first few days, he still had time to call Yingjiao and say a few words. Later, had to rely on WeChat to contact me, and it was often after a few hours that he had time to reply.

He really wanted to win arrogance too much, thinking that even if he was surrounded by mathematics, he couldn’t forget this feeling.

“Don’t forget to contact me in the future.” Wang Qiong quickly went to the window to order a meal, waited beside Jing Ci with the dinner plate, and told him: “We are not only comrades in arms, we will still be in the same school in the future.”