Chapter 88

Jing Ci got out of bed and opened a bottle of mineral water, and took two mouthfuls.

Li Zhou is not in the dormitory and only has half a day of vacation a week, which he cherishes very much. At this moment, have gone to the video game city with sister to catch the doll, and even the toiletries were brought back by Jing Ci for him.

The cold water slid down his throat and into his stomach, arousing tremors, and successfully pulled Jing Ci out of the feeling of palpitation.

He leaned against the bed rail and stood by the bed, cold all over, and his fingertips trembling.

Last time, he only dreamed of a fragment of when he and Yingjiao were in college, but today, he almost dreamed of the whole process of the two people from realizing and communicating.

It is so clear and coherent, not like a dream, but more like another life.

Thinking of the scene of Yingjiao standing in the place where they said goodbye and waiting in the dream after he died, Jing Ci’s heart felt like a needle stabbed, and it hurt so much.

He clenched his fist and forced himself to stay sensible.

Before that, Jing Ci had never doubted his identity, he was just a book wearer who accidentally penetrated into the world of novels.

But the dream just now made him realize that this is probably not the case.

He is probably not crossing, but…returning.

Jing Ci’s pupils dilated slightly, he fell onto the bed, and held the Qinliang water bottle for a while. When his mood calmed down a little, he continued to deal with it.

In the novel, Qiao Anyan counterattacked after he was reborn, and a small red mole appeared on his ear, which was exactly the same as himself.

Now, although Qiao Anyan is reborn, he is still hovering at the bottom of his grade. His ears were clean and there was nothing.

Reminiscing about the words Qiao Anyan said in the dream, Jing Ci’s chest rises and falls, and his breathing becomes rapid.

He didn’t know how he got into another world, how he came back, or what was going on in that novel. But he can be sure that Qiao Anyan used some means to destroy his life, and even tried to replace it.

Jing Ci pressed his back against the wall and his eyes were red. Originally, he and Yingjiao should be a pair.

He came here not by accident, nor was it a joke from heaven, but by fate.

Suddenly Jing Ci wanted to win Pride very much, even if he read his news. He fumbled and took out his phone and sent a WeChat message to Ying Jiao.

Something under the pillow shook, Jing Ci was slightly startled, and then he remembered that Yingjiao’s mobile phone was with him.

He stretched out his hand to take out the phone, held it in his hand and rubbed it slowly.

It was already evening, there was no light in the bedroom, the light was a little dark, and the black mobile phone almost blended with the dimness.

Jing Ci held it, but felt inexplicably at ease.

This is something that Yingjiao uses every day, and it keeps his breath.

After calming down for a while, Jing Ci unlocked the phone, clicked on WeChat, and wanted to delete the message he had just sent. His gaze fell on the chat bar above, but he accidentally saw something related to himself in the last message of a group.