Chapter 85

After returning that day, Jing Ci took out a tiramisu from the hole in the table.

The logo on the box is very familiar. He and Yingjiao have been to the store.

He didn’t like things that were too sweet and greasy. At that time, he ordered several desserts, only a small piece of tiramisu was more suitable for him.

Not only the sweetness is very low, but also the coffee is slightly bitter, and the taste is just right.

He didn’t say it, but Yingjiao saw it.

Jing Ci sat on the edge of the flower bed, staring blankly at the tiramisu on his lap. After a long time, picked a red one from a bunch of colored candles and inserted it on it.

“What kind of pink? You see, I use red, so mature and stable.”

He lit the candle alone, blew it out, and made a wish for two, and finally ate the cake.

When returned to the classroom, the person at the same table had been replaced by Li Zhou.

Li Zhou held the book a little nervously, and looked up at him from time to time, as if he wanted to say something but couldn’t open his mouth.

Jing Ci didn’t speak, he sat down in his seat, and put his hands on the bookshelf to search for.

His fingers were a little stiff, and an Olympic Mathematics book was removed several times before finally pulling it out.

“Brother Ci…” Li Zhou still couldn’t hold back, and asked cautiously: “What happened to you, you and Brother Jiao?”

“Nothing.” Jing Ci answered without exception, picked up the pen and started to work on the question.

Li Zhou always felt that something was wrong. Why did he change seats since he was all right?

After observing for a long time, I found that apart from Jing Ci worked harder, there was no difference from usual. He still did his own thing methodically, and helped Chen Miaomiao talk about questions during the period, so he didn’t go into it any further.

Having known Jing Ci for so long, Li Zhou knew that if Jing Ci didn’t want to answer a question, it would be useless to ask it a hundred times.

On the other hand, after returning from the flower bed, Ying Jiao forced himself to calm down and try to analyze the clues he already knew.

He had searched for someone before, and after Jing Ci came to this world, Qiao Anyan’s grades and luck suddenly became very good.

Let alone luck, it is absolutely impossible for a person’s performance to improve so much for no reason. What’s more, Qiao Anyan’s performance is like a roller coaster, with highs and lows.

The test is usually very good. When get to the school, lose the link for the unified test. It is abnormal so that can’t even explain the reason for rebirth.

And the difference between the usual quiz and the unified exam-

Winning arrogance looked down, one did not participate in Jingci, the other did.

And the most important point is that Jing Ci will have a headache when he sees Qiao Anyan, and he will also have a headache when he feels his malice.

So can this show that Qiao Anyan’s “goodness” is derived from Jing Ci?

Jing Ci has now survived the headaches from time to time. What if he can’t survive it? Who will become the number one in the school now?

Ying Jiao cursed in a low voice, forced himself to suppress the violence in his heart, and continued to ponder.