Chapter 71

Jing Ci’s brain exploded, and the heat on his face soared instantly.

This is the second time Yingjiao has said this to him, and it is more explicit than the last time.

He… wasn’t sure if winning the pride meant that.

“Repent of it?” Ying Jiao hooligans pinched Jing Ci’s chin, forced him to look up at him, and said with a chuckle: “Speaking is nothing, Jingshen.”

Yingjiao’s voice was low and magnetic, with a little rambling. At this time, it was a little hoarse because of the kiss, and it sounded particularly sultry in the night.

Jing Ci’s heart was beating, and his Adam’s apple moved, and said with difficulty: “In the evening, the teacher will check the bed…”

Winning arrogant smile, his face is not red and his heart beats: “I won’t be able to move by then?” He paused, and said ambiguously: “If you really can’t help but move by yourself, it doesn’t matter, it’s a big deal to bribe afterwards. Check the sleeping teacher.”

Afterwards or something…

Jing Ci’s whole body was about to burn, and he couldn’t stand it anymore, and turned his head to the side.

What happened was that, and Yingjiao didn’t let him go.

“Speaking to you, where do you look?” Ying Jiao pulled his face away, clasped his waist with one hand, and asked, “Is it all right?”

Jing Ci lowered his eyes and said nothing.

Ying Jiao’s gaze fell on his flushed face, he paused, and suddenly asked quickly: “Did you bump into Qiao Anyan when you hit the door?”

Jing Ci’s mental state was obviously wrong that day. He had asked a few times clearly, but they were all prevaricated.

In the past few days, Yingjiao hasn’t found a suitable opportunity to talk about it, and it happened to happen at this moment, how could it be let go.

Jing Ci’s mind was chaotic now, and he blurted out: “I have encountered it.”

Jing Ci’s heartbeat suddenly stopped for a few beats. Why did Yingjiao ask him this? Is… aware of something?

“You…” He swallowed dryly, and became nervous involuntarily: “Why did you suddenly mention him?”

“Didn’t you two fight?” Ying Jiao’s expression remained unchanged, and naturally said, “I met him when I went downstairs that day. I just asked when I remembered.”

Jing Ci didn’t believe it, the timing of his sentence was too good, as if he was waiting for himself there.

“Really?”

“Otherwise?” Ying Jiao raised his eyebrows, holding him in the direction of the teaching building, and said: “No, baby.” He looked sideways and looked at Jing Ci narrowly: “You’re so jealous. It’s too big.”

Jing Ci blushed and didn’t refute, making him think he was jealous.

Ying Jiao was afraid of his random thoughts, and continued the topic just now: “Will you go to my place tonight?”

Jing Ci moved his lips and said nothing.

“Don’t worry,” Ying Jiao stretched out his hand and rubbed his head, carefully avoiding his forehead: “Don’t touch you.”

Jing Ci raised his eyes to look at him.

“You are not an adult yet, and I am not a beast. Isn’t it stupid to just tease you?” He finished, and smiled, “Although I still want to be a beast.”