Chapter 28

Yingjiao is in good health and has strong firepower. Even after a thin layer of sweater, Jing Ci can still feel the heat on his body, warmly surrounding him.

There was noisy human voices in the playground, the light rain in the sky was still intermittently underground, and the students around me came and went, laughing, chatting, or rushing.

Ying Jiao embraced him with one hand, and held an umbrella with the other. The small space under the umbrella was not invaded by wind or rain.

Jing Ci was stunned for a few seconds, then gently stretched out his hand to push away Ying Jiao: “You still can’t leave?”

“Go.” Ying Jiao pulled him back again, fearing that he was really angry and ran outside to get wet, so he didn’t dare to tease him anymore, and said in a high-sounding voice: “Isn’t this worried that you are cold.”

Jing Ci lowered his eyes slightly and looked at his shoelaces: “It won’t be cold anymore when you go back early.”

Winning arrogance choked, the word was exhausted.

He smiled, and said helplessly: “Okay, you are reasonable, you are right.”

No matter how big the playground of the provincial experiment is, the dormitory building is only a few minutes away. Soon, two people stood at the door of the dormitory.

Ying Jiao handed his schoolbag to Jing Ci: “Go in.”

Jing Ci was startled: “Aren’t you going in?”

“I go home.”

“You… didn’t you mean staying tonight?”

Yingjiao opened the shoulder strap of his schoolbag, and hung it on his arm, while saying: “No, there is something going on when I go back tonight. Isn’t it because you didn’t bring an umbrella. Okay, go up.”

He waved to Jingci: “Brother is gone, see you tomorrow.”

Jing Ci pursed his lips. Seeing that Ying Jiao was about to turn around, he hesitated and said to him, “Be careful on the road.”

Ying Jiao paused, and then the corners of his lips twitched little by little.

Jing Ci climbed to the third floor and stood at the door of his dormitory. As soon as he reached out to push the door, the door was pulled open from the inside.

Li Zhou was taken aback when he saw him: “I’m going, this is really a coincidence.” He shook the umbrella in his hand: “If you don’t come back, I want to pick you up.”

Jing Ci thanked him, put the schoolbag on the only table in the dormitory, adjusted the angle a few times, and then stopped until it seemed pleasing to the eye.

Li Zhou circled him around, and the more he looked, the more he felt something was wrong.

He stretched out his hand and touched Jing Ci’s body, wondering: “Didn’t you not bring your umbrella? Why is it not wet at all?”

Jing Ci was short and holding a basin. He paused when he heard the words and said vaguely: “I shared a hand with others.”

“Yeah,” Li Zhou’s gaze fell on his face, envy and jealously said: “It’s good to be handsome, is it a girl who borrowed your umbrella?”

girl?

Thinking of Yingjiao’s well-defined face, Jing Ci’s lips curled slightly, and he didn’t answer.