Chapter Fourty Two

Start from the beginning

"He was fighting against them as best as he could but the gas just made him flail his arms in defense. There was five of them against him and the rest of us were just as barely conscious. They had masks, they were prepared, they had obviously been watching."

"That means the cabin isnt safe, can you call the boys, tell them to meet us at the warehouse, we will set up shop there for a few days and stay in a hotel or something. Ill organise for the house to be sorted, we should be back here in a few days. But Miles, get some gear, we need to find our boy"

"On it" Miles took off dialling a number on his phone.

I checked up on Georgie and grabbed some neccessities from the house before we all moved to the warehouse.

I contemplated getting the cops involved I was feeling so fucking desperate to find Hunter before it was too late. Id failed my club... again.

**

When I seen Moose slowly walking in clutching his stomach I greeted him with a hug, glad to see he was okay. They were all fairly badly beaten but I was anxious for answers.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"We got Dougie, it was fairly easy. Almost too easy" Big K piped up, he was scratching his head but winced after his sudden movement.

"We were ambushed on the way back, two vans tried to run us off the road and it got pretty handsy when we came face to face, a lot of shooting and when the bullets ran out we fucking faught like street brawlers it was rediculous and so unorganised." Moose added as he pulled a chair to sit down.

"Anyway, we got fairly beat. There was six or seven of them. Two of there guys we hit and Racer got wounded on his arm but I mean we held our own and then we fought and when we all had given it a good shot they just got in the van and drove off?" Moose continued, the confusion evident in his tone.

"It was so fucking strange, Hunter decided we would lay low. He didnt want to bring any unneccesary trouble back here or the house so we went to the cabin for a few hours" Racer interrupted, I noticed the bandage on his arm, bleeding but he didnt look to fazed.

"When we did decide it was time to come home, we knew you would be worrying, we walked through the fucking door and we heard the explosion and the windows came in on top of us, the ringing in my fucking ears had me up shits creek, I shook my head I dont know how many times and I crawled over to pick up the glock that was on the coffee table but the gas went off and I was lucid as fuck. I still felt the piercing of the fucking knife though" Moose gritted through his teeth and Pop squeezed his shoulder.

"I seen Hunter being pulled out but I couldnt fucking move" Big K announced, shame dripping from his tone of voice.

"Neither could I, I could barely even hear them" Racer added.

"Ive Miles getting set up and we will fucking find him. We know its the Hawk's and we will fucking finish them after this."

My phone rang loudly in my pocket as it echoed through the warehouse. It was a private number but I had a feeling I knew who it was.

"What?" I growled down the phone.

"Harry Riches, its nice to speak to you finally" a deep voice filled my ears and I stuck the phone on loudspeaker so everyone could hear.

"Who is this?"

"You're worst fucking nightmare" he replied and I let a condescending chuckle out.

"Yeah, okay. I doubt that"

"Well just in case your wondering, its Jason" he decided to clear up and I wondered how such a half wit could organise such a thought out hit on my club.

"Really? I had no idea." I spoke in a high pitch voice that was sure to test his patience.

"You're name or status doesnt mean shit to me Jason" I added for good measure and I was given a loud sarcastic laugh back in return.

'Oh itll matter when I give you your right hand man back piece by piece" Georgie was in the room and her sob was loudly heard over the call and I cursed silently to myself.

"Oh, that must be his baby momma, what a shame, at least you'll have something to remember him by"

"YOU BASTARD" Georgie screamed and I growled at Mom and Pop who tried to control a distraught Georgie.
'Get her out of here' I mouthed to them as they struggled to get Georgie to budge. I had forget she was even in the room.

"Let me see him" I sounded calm as fuck, but I was ready to start killing. I was imagining his cries as I put him through a mincer.

"Not so fast.." he spoke and I knew he was wearing a stupid smile on his voice. I could fucking hear it.

"My cousin was hanging in your garage for weeks. You tortured him...... for weeks. Ive a lot of pent up anger and frustration Harry. Jinx was like a brother to me" he sounded like a psychopath and I was fucking worried about Hunter and what he might have done to him already.

"This is a lovely story Jason, but as you know, he stepped over a very clear line when it comes to any MC so I dont see why you are taking things to this extreme. If you give us back Hunter we can forget this ever happened. I wont come after you and I can give you my word.."

His loud obnoxious laugh filled through the warehouse and every single person was gritting there teeth at the sick sound.

"Oh Harry, its funny that you think you have some sort of negotiating power. The last time I checked, I have the closest thing you could call a brother tied up and ready for butchering... so this is just a courtesy call"

"Just wait a minute Jason..."

"Say goodbye Harry.."

Loud screams of pure pain and agony filled through the speaker and I dropped to my knees smashing the phone to pieces against the ground.

Pippa was by my side as she pulled me against her and she doesnt know how much I need her right now.

I think I just lost my brother to the fucking Hawks.

* Authors Note *

Oh gosh, guys buckle up cause this is just the beginning of another rollarcoaster 😲

Will Harry get to Hunter on time?
Can he be saved?

If you liked this chapter, dont forget to vote ❤