She's barely functioning. "What," she looks at me, her cheeks a light shade of red "it's not my fault you forgot where my dorm was... I'm drunk." She shrugs lightly.

I roll my eyes playfully. "Okay, let's go."

+

I pull into my driveway and her eyes fly open when she sees my house. "No, what are we doing here?" She questions.

"You're spending the night."

"No, Valdez. I can't. There's no room for me."

"You're sleeping in my room, I'm sleeping on the couch."

"No, I will sleep on the couch like the guest I am." She slurs.

"Not happening."

"I'm not staying here."

"You are." With that, I get out of the car and help her out for the third time. The boys aren't home yet. Once we're inside, I quickly head to the kitchen and pull out a bottled water from the fridge and some ibuprofen from the cabinet.

"Okay, c'mon. Let's go upstairs." I stand at the end of the stairs, motioning her to go first. She rolls her eyes lazily and listens. I'm terrible, but I can't help but stare at her ass. It's nice and I'm a guy for fucks sake.

Once we're up at the top, I open the door and lead her in. Luckily, I cleaned my room earlier today so it's almost spotless. I throw my windbreaker onto the chair and she immediately drops her body onto my made bed.

I chuckle and walk over to sit next to her. "Here, get up." I say and she lets out a groan for a response. It's a couple of seconds before she actually does. Her auburn hair is messy against her face. I move some of it out of the way and hand her the two, pink pills.

"Take these, it'll calm down the hangover in the morning a bit." She takes the pills from my hand and throws them into the back of her throat. I open up the bottle and hand it to her. She chugs about half of it.

"Good girl." I say before getting up and setting the trash can right next to the bed just in case. I walk over to my drawers and pull out some shorts to change into. When I turn around, Nova is taking off her jeans. My mouth gapes open, but I turn back around immediately.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask. I can't see her, but I feel her staring at me. "It's hot," she pauses "aren't you gonna give me a shirt or something?" I agree, it is hot. She's hot. Nope, shut up, Valdez.

"Uh, yeah." I shuffle through my t-shirts and pull out a 'Oak Hill football' one. I turn around really quick to throw it to her and don't miss the fact that she was only in her bra and panties. I'm trying really hard to not react, but my dick misses the memo.

"What," she says lightly after I turn around. "Am I that disgusting to look at?" She chuckles a bit, but I can tell she's serious. "What? No. You're changing, I'm not gonna look at you." I say. I didn't think I needed to explain that.

If she'd let me, I'd look at her change all the time.

"Right," she says like she doesn't believe me "well you can turn around, I'm dressed." I hear her sit on the bed before I fully turn back around. The t-shirt stops a couple of inches above her knees. She looks so fucking cute.

"Go to sleep, yeah? I'll take you home in the morning when you actually remember where you live." I chuckle, taking a seat on my chair. I slowly sit down, trying to avoid my semi. I don't think she notices it, luckily.

She gets under the covers and covers herself up to her neck. "Night, Christian." She says softly.

And that is the first time she's called me by my first name since sophomore year.

Call me weird, but it just meant something more when she said it. No one else.

+

Novalee

It seems like it takes my eyes thirty minutes to adjust to the lighting of the room. I rub them with my knuckles and groan lightly.

Wait. Where the hell am I?

I notice the unfamiliar sheets and pull them off of me. When I look down, I'm only in a huge t-shirt. I gasp and stand up from the bed quickly. Christian is sound asleep on the chair by his dresser.

Did we... No. He's completely dressed.

"Valdez!" I yell. He wakes up abruptly and it takes a while for him to focus his gaze on me. "Shit, hey." He says, running a hand through his messy hair. "What the hell am I wearing?" I gesture my hand up and down my body, immediately feeling insecure.

I can't believe he thought he could change me and why didn't he take me home?

"My shirt?" His answer comes out more like a question. I roll my eyes, "ugh, obviously," I hold up a finger "just because I am drunk, doesn't mean you get to undress and change me!" I try to keep my voice down just in case the guys are still asleep.

I don't even know what time it is.

He rolls his eyes this time, finally standing up from the chair. He inches closer to me and I take a small step back. "I didn't 'change you'," he crosses his arms over his chest "you're the one who started taking off your clothes in front of me, asking me to give you a shirt." He chuckles at the thought.

"Don't lie."

"I'm not." He shrugs. I look deep into his eyes to read him. He's not lying. I shut my eyes and cover my face with both hands in embarrassment. "That's so embarrassing, did you stare?" He laughs at this. "No. I'm a gentleman." He flashes me his boyish grin.

I tilt my head slightly. "I'm sorry." I mumble. He shakes his head quickly as he starts walking towards the bathroom. "Don't be, it was nothing I couldn't handle. I stayed sober so I could take care of you." He admits.

He opens the faucet and begins washing his face and teeth.

He took care of me? How drunk was I? Ugh, I don't remember shit. All I know is that I embarrassed myself by taking off my clothes in front of Christian Freaking Valdez.

I see my clothes folded neatly on the edge of the bed and a small smile forms on my lips. I look towards the bathroom and he's drying his face with a towel. He's still in his clothes from last night.

I pick up my clothes and hold them close to my chest. He walks out and looks at me, "want me to take you home?" He asks, walking over to the dresser. I nod which causes him to smile. I open the door to his room and hear nothing but silence throughout the house.

"Hey," I turn around to face him "thanks. For looking out for me. I guess.. you're not completely terrible." He chuckles, shaking his head lightly.

"Yeah, neither are you."