Last Time Drinking.

Start from the beginning

The guys don't reply because they're still laughing. Rhys' face is a light shade of pink. Chris furrows his brows and shoots a confused look in my direction. I stand up and walk over to sit on one of the bar stools. They finally notice me as they begin to calm down.

Xander is the one who can actually get the story out without laughing every five seconds so he interrupts Cgc after three of his failed attempts.

"We were getting out of class and walking over to the car, oh you know how they turn on the sprinklers to water the grass, well Professor Green, being the dumb ass he is, decided to walk through the grass to get to the parking lot just as the sprinklers had turned off and he slipped on his ass," Xander says in one long breath, laughing again.

"I swear to God, it looked like one of those falls you see in funny Youtube compilations, bro." He finishes. It's obviously not as funny to us since we didn't see it happen, but a smile tugs onto Chris's lips as his teammates are still giggling.

"Good, that's what he gets for being an ass." Chris chuckles, shoving more pecans into his mouth. I frown and furrow my eyebrows at the laughing bunch. "I like Professor Green." I argue. He was my calculus professor last year—he teaches a lot of other classes too I've heard— and he was actually one of the best professors I've had.

Cgc snorts. "Of course you do, dork." He teases. I smile, shaking my head lightly. Xander wraps his arm around Chris' shoulder. "You still coming out tonight, right?" He asks him. Valdez furrows his eyebrows, "where to?" He replies.

"Nick and the guys invited us the bar tonight, remember?" Cgc replies for him, grabbing a beer from the fridge. "Oh shit, yeah. Luckily we finished our homework, Nov." He smiles. "Shit, I need get laid." Rhys groans and walks into the living room to sit down.

Xander follows behind him, smacking him on the arm. "There's a girl here, don't be nasty." I chuckle lightly, following the boys back into the living area. "Don't stop on my account, Valdez doesn't." I tease, a smirk on my lips. He shakes his hand at me, not being able to talk because of the water in his mouth.

He swallows it quickly. "I don't talk about shit like that with you." He argues. That's half true. He mentions it but I always change the topic. Talking about sex with the guy who took your virginity is not..comfortable.

"I'm shocked you haven't tried to get in her pants yet." Rhys laughs. "Oh he's tried." I retort before Valdez can speak. He narrows his eyes at me. "She's not that easy, it's never happening, Valdez." Cgc backs me up. I appreciate it, he knows me.

"Never happening again. It's happened before." He smirks.

Son of a bitch.

"We were literally ten." I joke. Rhys almost spits out his beer. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, "you were what?" His eyes widen. Chris rolls his eyes. "She's exaggerating. We were like fifteen or sixteen."

Rhys places his hand over his chest. "I was about to judge you guys." Xander snorts. "You don't get to judge anyone." Cgc nods in agreement. Rhys rolls his eyes and gets up, "I'm kidding, assholes. Gonna go get ready." He finishes his beer and disappears upstairs.

Cgc and Xander follow him shortly after. I get up from the couch and start putting my things away. "Do you wanna come out with us?" Chris asks, taking off his t-shirt. Seriously? Again?

I shake my head. "Oh no, I shouldn't." He tilts his head to the side and holds his hands out to the side. "C'mon Nov. It'll be fun. You can invite your girl, Maddy." I nod my head and scrunch my nose up.

Maddy has a date tonight with some random guy she met on Tinder. We had been texting about it all day. "She's busy and I don't want to be alone, so I'll pass." Xander comes back downstairs and throws Chris a shirt.