GET OUT, ONI!I AM SERIOUS!CHIFFON IS LOST? THE WHOLE TOWN ALREADY IN A BIG RIOT

Start from the beginning

Yamagoshi:eh, whatever. We pulled it off. Anyhow. Not that much, but... We can go after them again sometimes, huh?

Hiroto:uh... You couldn't have... Taken that from those people, right?

Yamagoshi:huh? You okay? I hired you as a bodyguard so i could take this. Here you go, as promise. You share.

Yamagoshi was give to money to hiroto as hiroto cannot accept the Money.

Hiroto:I can't accept that!

Yamagoshi:what? You were the one who said you wanted it, though!

Hiroto:let's turn ourselves in!

Yamagoshi:huh?

Hiroto:i take my half to the blame...

Yamagoshi:no... Come on, what are you saying? It's fine!those guys are total crooks. They ain gonna report us.

Hiroto:stealing is stealing. It doesn't matter who you steal from.

Yamagoshi:don't screw with me!i need money... A lot of money. With money... With enough. I can...!

Yamagoshi was look at the money when his hold before shoe came out from sand before hiroto notice that yamagoshi was contact from imagin

Hiroto:an imagin!he has one attacked to him!

Before chameleon was appeared on the roof top of building as he grab yamagoshi to run away as Hiroto notice it.and look down was chameleon dragged yamagoshi As he take out the rider pass, but he was lose energy when momotaros use his body too much and laying down on the floor.

______________________________________________________________________

At the milk diaper, airi was notice that hiroto was gone for while before he grab the towel before she heard the knock the door as the door was open it was hana and others, as they check on hiroto.

Hana:we're sorry to bother you so early. My name hana.

Miki:um... Hiroto-san here?

Airi:Miki-chan, welcomed as you brought your friend of hiroto-chan? Well, you girls see, i thought he was going to stay here last night. But he's gone.it seems like he's gone out.

Love:i see

Inori:we're sorry to bother you. Airi-san.

Airi:ah!hold on a moment!i simply can't let a friend of hiroto go home empty handed. Come have a cup of coffee.

Love:but..

Airi:and besides, if you keep running about madly this early in this morning, you girls lose sight of your lucky star!

They have no choice to stay here for while as airi was going make coffee for them.

______________________________________________________________________________

At the yamagoshi apartment, chameleons dragged him into the bed before imagin take out the money and put money on the floor as he was scared at him.

Chameleon:once i have formed a contract. I will do whatever it takes to fulfill it. Therefore. Do not move from here.

Chameleon was going leave this place for while as he was going steal money from company and yamagoshi think himself what he done to himself.

Yamagoshi:oh man... This is real. What am i gonna do?

_____________________________________________________________________________

At the same time on the milk diapers, hana and others was sitting down on the chair before airi was put the Coffee on the table.