| 56 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Have y-you ever r-realized that you're very...r-romantic?" I question him and his hand moves off of my cheek. Once I said that I saw his expression change and I chuckled. "Did I-I startle you with that q-question?"

Once I said that his hand slammed right beside my head, causing me to flinch instantly. His head hung loosely and I knew he was probably trying to calm himself down. I know I wasn't exactly making it easy, but I was actually shy now.

Ever since the incident in the gym...him sticking up for me...

"Turn around." He demanded of me so suddenly, my eyes widening at such a thing.

"W-What?" Yes, finally!

"You heard me. Turn around." He said and I gulped as I tried to calm down my excitement. All of this excitement was perfectly ready since it was I knew it building for him.

I did what he said and turned around, hoping that he'd kiss me or touch me. It was frightening how much I wanted him to touch me.

I was...hard too.

Until I felt the towel wrap around my body.

"Put some clothes on."

I look over my shoulder so fast that I heard it pop, and I saw Travis walking away from me. Standing there in shock to these events, I had to calm down my heart that was actually beating wildly.

Why did he not just...?

Am I really not that sexy?

I...I knew it. I must refer to other advices...since I'm clearly not enough.

I-It's fine...just need to show him I am! It shouldn't be hard...to act like I am, when I know I'm really not.

How hard can it be?

Travis
couple days later

"A-Are you excited f-for th-the upcoming test?" I hear Mimi ask me sarcastically, it definitely wasn't serious...it couldn't be.

"Uh...no?" I snort, shaking my head because I definitely wasn't excited. "I am...kind of annoyed because taking tests is not my thing. I don't do bad on the tests I get, but it still stresses me out just a little. Just a little baby, just a little."

I smile at him crookedly, seeing him still standing at the doorsill. He looked at me intensely, but they moved off of me. It almost made me wonder if I saw things as he just walked towards the table I was at.

I see him watch me study, his eyes set on my material. Until I glance over and see him looking at me now.

"Um..." I chuckle awkwardly, just trying to concentrate now.

Ever since a couple days ago and what happened with Leo's stupid ass, he's been acting...odd. It's not a bad odd, but it is very peculiar. It's odd that begs to be...I'm not sure. Maybe I just need to jerk off or something because every time I look at him I seem to think he's making some advance.

I believe I'm wrong...but at the same time I don't think so.

Especially with that bathroom incident...

I had to deny him because I needed to study, and still do! This stupid test, these terms are not going to keep me from basketball. Especially with the NBA draft that I must prepare for in the summer.

I'm just worried he might think I didn't find how...enticing he was, sexy. Which, by all means, it was.

He will forever and always be sexy to me. There's times where you have to dull those feelings, but these days I don't know what is wrong with me!