Aera's Eyes Became Shimmering As She Gazed At The Luxurious Interior Of The House, And A Scream Escaped Her Lips.

"What Are You Taking Me For? Do You Think I'm A Normal Person?"- V Offended A Bit

"Yeah Yeah....Mr. Richy Rich,"

V Huffed At Aera's Reaction And Plopped On The Living Room Sofa.

"Oh...I'm Tired" V Flexed His Muscles,

'Of Course You Are, It Was A Long Journey From Seoul To Here.

Wait, why am i worrying for HIM?!'

"Could You Tell Me Where I'm Going To Stay?"
Aera Asked Him Calmly, Not Wanting To Upset The Fatigued Guy.

"In The Garage,"- V Muttered As He Closed His Eyes And Spread His Arms On The Couch.

"What?!" Exclaimed Aera, Who Was Horrified.

"Ahhh-Shut Up. You're Giving Me A Headache."

"How Can You Let Me Stay In The Garage?" After Hearing His Comments, Aera Murmured Calmly, But He Didn't Respond And Remained Still On The Couch.

'This Man Is Mocked! How Am I Going To Keep Myself In The Garage?

Wait If I Look At The House, The Garage Must Be Similar To My House, Right?'

"Ok, Well, Tell Me Where Your Garage Is, Because I Didn't Notice Any Underground Place Here."

"Turn Left, Straight, Then Take Second Right. 2nd Room"

'Oh My Goodness, How Many Garages Does He Have?'

"All Right, Then.."

Aera Went Straight To The Direction V Had Given Her And Stood In Front Of The Second Door.

'It Doesn't Even Appear To Be A Garage, Gosh These Affluent Folks!'

She Opened The Door And Was Taken Aback By What She Saw Within.

"Oh My God! This Place Is Incredibly Damn-Lit!!!"

'So He Was Just Playing A Joke On Me With The Garage Thing? That Idiot Will Never Learn To Speak In A Decent Language.'

"Whatever, Aera, How Can You Think Of That Jerk When This Luxury Room Is In Front Of You?" Aera Grumbled, Thinking Of That Arrogant Man Of Her Mind. Aera Slapped Herself On The Back Of The Skull.

"What The Fucking God!!!"

She Exclaimed As She Placed Her Suitcase By The Bed And Stepped Out Onto The Balcony. When She Saw The Outside Scenery, She Exclaimed,

"It's Near A Beach!! OMG!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!"

She Closed Her Eyes And Absorbed The Fresh Fragrance Of Beach Soil While Trying To Hear The Sound Of Waves.