He Smiled At Me Again And Said-

"For A Boy Band"

"You Mean Like A K-Pop Boy Band....???"- I Asked Surprisingly.

"Yes Ms. Aera"

Now Everything Was Getting Together In My Mind More Clearly. Why These People Were Doing Everything So Confidentially, Why They Chose To Interview People In Different Place Then Their Original Building. Why Their Identity Was Also Confidential.

"Miss Aera"

His Voice Cut Me Out Of My Imaginations.

"Dae..?"

"The Contract, You Need To Sign It Now"

He Passed Me A Document, Which Almost Had 30-40 Pages.

I Looked At Him With Surprise And He Chuckled

"Don't Worry Miss Aera, I Already Explained You Everything, It's Just More Precisely Written In There, If You Want To Read It All Then You Can Take It With You And Give-

I Cut Him Off From Completing His Sentence

"No Need Mr. Seejin I'll Sign It Now"

I Was Too Lazy To Read The Whole Contract And Signed It In Hurry.

"Great, Welcome To Our Company Ms Aera"

"Thank You Manager Seejin"- I Replied While Showing Him A Big Smile On My Face.

"From When I'll Be Joining?"

"Now"- He Replied In A Instant Making Me Surprised

"D-Dae..??"

"I Mean You'll Be Moving To Our Dorms Now Miss Aera, The Guards Will Come With You To Your House And Help You With Your Luggage"

"N-Now??"

"Yes"

"O-Okay"

"See You Soon Miss Aera"- Mr Seejin Spoke While Smiling.

"Dae"- I Left While Bowing To Him.

*AT AERA'S HOUSE*

"WHAT?! You're Moving To A Dorm?"- Mom Screamed

"Yes Mom, I Already Told You On The Call Why Are You Reacting Like This Now" – I Spoke While Packing My Luggage.

"Yes And That's Why I Had To Come Home In A Hurry!! Leaving My All Work!"

"Well, I Told You, You Don't Need To"- I Said Doing My Thing.

"What! How Can I Not When My Daughter Got A Job Out Of Nowhere! And She's Moving! And She's Not Even Telling Me The Company Name!!!"

"Well I Already Told You It's A Big Company And I Signed A Contract To Keep Everything Confidential, So I Can't Tell You The Details Mom"- I Spoke Without Paying Attention To Her.

"CAN'T YOU EVEN TELL ME!?"- Mom Shouted But This Time In More High Pitch.

I Sighed And Went To My Mom Who Was Shouting From The Door Of My Room, And Hugged Her

"Don't Worry, Mom Its Not A Dangerous Place, I'll Be Safe And When You'll Find Out I'm Sure You'll Be Proud Of Your Daughter"

My Mom Sighed And Hugged Me Back.

"Okay....I Trust You And Promise Me You'll Keep In Touch, Hm?"

I Broke The Hug And Said Excitingly- "I Promise! Now Help Me With My Luggage? So That The Guards Won't Have To Wait Further On The Ground Floor...Hm?"