95

I decided to write an ALTERNATIVE ENDING since a lot of you requested it. But this isn't what truly happened in the book. The real ending was the previous chapter. Anyways, Enjoy :D

[Starts from chapter 90]

•─────✧─────•

|Thea's POV|

They were on their knees. All of them.

Their eyes held anger, fear and sadness. A tear fell from my eyes. I felt deeply loved, cared and important.

"Well, Thea, sweetheart, look at this," Luigi said, putting the knife closer to my neck. I didn't dare to breathe. "Look how much they love you. It's almost adorable how I can control them just by having a knife at your neck. Alright now that's enough. Get up!"

And they did. They all stood on their feet again. They were embarassing themselves for me. They did not want me to die.

"Since you people listened to me and went on your knees like I told you to, I'll let her go." Luigi said making me sigh in relief. He then slowly removed the knife from my neck and released me.

I didn't move for a few seconds, knowing he wouldn't let me go this easily. He definitely was planning something else. I took a slow step foward only to stop instantly. I noticed his hand twitch at the corner of my eyes.

I smirked internally. Instead of taking a step foward, my hand grabbed his hand which held the knife and I twisted it making him yelp as the knife fell from his hand. I caught it before it could fall on the ground and stabbed the knife in his left arm before twisting his right arm which was in my old behind his back.

Nobody stopped me from doing what I wanted. I glanced at Alessio and his men who were only watching me. I was finally going to have my revenge and nobody was going to stop me from having it.

"I'll kill you in the worst ways possible," I hissed while dugging my nails in his arm, "you'll beg me to kill you," I pushed his other arm further into his back making him wince, "i'll torture you so much that you'll want to kill yourself at every opportunity you'll get."

I then pushed him away and took out the knife from his arm as he fell on the ground, groaning in pain. I then bent down and removed the knife from his skin before slashing his left cheek with it. I was about to stab him in his heart when my hand was grabbed, the knife inches from him.

"Come on now, princess, one stab there will kill him instantly," Alessio's voice held amusement. I sighed but nodded nonetheless. He then took the knife away from me and threw it aside before pulling me to him.

He wrapped his hands around me tightly, his head rested on top of mine as he hugged me, ignoring all the eyes on us. I hugged him back just as I felt him place a lingering kiss to my forehead.

"I'm so fucking glad you're alright, princess." He muttered, his grip around me tightening, "do you have any idea how scared I was?"

"I did," I let out a chuckle, "you went on your knees for me."

"I'd do anything if it means keeping you alive," he promised.

Alessio then his men to take Luigi away without breaking the hug. They grabbed Luigi and left, dragging him with them carelessly.

I patted Alessio's back, hoping he'd break the hug but he didn't. "Alright, when are you thinking of letting me go?"

"Never," His tone held seriousness which made me laugh as I broke the hug. He frowned, "why'd you do that?"

I cleared my throat and pointed around us, "just in case you've forgotten, we are at a warehouse with my grandmother and your mother waiting for you in the car."

He groaned, "yeah—the idiots who got us in this mess in the first place. You do realize that they interrupted us at home, right?"

"Interrupted wh—" I cut myself off, a blush creeping up to my face, "—oh that."

He smirked, "yeah, that."

**

After he dropped the two to their house, we went to our home. As soon as we entered the house, I was pushed against the wall beside the door and felt Alessio's soft lips over mine.

I groaned when he pulled away and teased me by running the tip of his tongue across my bottom lip. He had a hand on my waist and another one on the back of my neck. Having enough of his teasing, I opened my mouth only to have him shove his tongue inside roughly.

I felt his hand which was previously on my waist inside my shirt. He let out a loud sigh as I broke the kiss wrapping my legs around his waist before trailing kisses along his jaw. He removed his hand from under my shirt and carried me to our bedroom.

"Frozen?" He asked, his eyes falling on the TV. I shrugged, "what? It's a good movie."

"No way in hell I'm watching that," I rolled my eyes as he continued, "but we'll have a talk about this later. Right now, we've got a much more important thing to do."

Softly placing me on the bed, he took off his shirt and threw it across the room. I sat up before removing my own shirt then I laid down on the bed again.

"Just to clarify things…" Alessio began as he placed his lips on my neck, "what I'm about to do to you isn't fucking," his lips was replaced with the tip of his tongue, "it's love making." My heart fluttered at his words

"I love you so much," he said before placing his lips on mine one more time, "but I'm not watching frozen for you."

I laughed at his words. "I love you too," I muttered, "and you know you will." He let out a chuckle before looking at me in the eyes, "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I never thought I'd love someone as much as I love you."

Check the 3rd book out ; It's on my profile

Check the 3rd book out ; It's on my profile. “Her Secrets”. You’re in for a surprise.