92

After spending hours in the shower, I stepped out and wore a shirt of mine, she was wearing the other day.

I sat on our bed and held her phone in my hands. She changed her password.

Her password was my name.

After unlocking her phone, I went on her gallery and saw several pictures of me and her. The one we took earlier today. Other pictures I didn't even know she took. Half of her gallery was filled with pictures of me.

She took them from different angles. My head was turned in other directions but not facing her. She took them without my knowledge. She also had tons of selfies, some alone, some with Arabella, Lea, Eden, Ben, Alex, Jace and Masha—Blake's girlfriend, I'm never getting her name right. She had more selfies with Nick though. They were looking so happy in those pictures.

I didn't know what they were doing with her body. I didn't want to know. The room still smelled like her. My eyes fell on her perfume that was placed on the table in front of the mirror. I walked towards it before spraying it around the room. I walked back towards our bed and sat down.

Just then, her phone beeped with a message from Eden. Thea and him grew close ever since I took her to the racing club. During those past few months, I took Thea there a lot of times and she became good friends with the others; Alex and Jace.

'We are still racing tomorrow night?'

My own phone then beeped with a message from Lea which read; 'come to Enzo's mansion.'  I didn't bother to reply nor to move. I did not want to see her lifeless body again.

I sat there with her phone in my hands. I'd give anything to hear her voice, to hold her, to kiss her and to tell her how much I love her again.

I saw the video I sent her about her when she was drunk. I played it and watched it for I don't know how many times. I kept watching it over and over again. Then I looked at her photos, read her chats with me only—since I did not want to violate her privacy, not even when she's gone.

|Enzo's POV|

"Where's he?" Sean asked, wiping his tears with the back of his hand, "where's Alessio?"

"He's at his private mansion," I replied, "I don't know where that is. Nobody does except..." I trailed off.

"How did it happen?" He asked, his voice breaking. We just informed him of Thea's death. Everybody were present except Alessio. They were all crying, I would've cried too but I did not.

Thea was a remarkable woman. She was the best thing that happened to Alessio as well as this family for a while.

Nick was still oblivious to the fact that his Angel was gone. He was sitting in a corner, not knowing why everyone was crying. He had Eli on his lap, playing with her hairs.

"It's going to be alright..." Lea assured Sean who was holding his head in his hand, gripping his hairs, "she's in a better place."

"Who's she?" Nick asked, frowning in confusion, "why are you all crying? who died?"

"Just someone we knew," I replied, "don't worry about it." He nodded with a shrug before asking, "why is everybody here but not Essio and Angel?"

"They're busy," Lea replied, "let's take you to your room. Okay?" Nick nodded before Lea took Eli from him. She then took them both to the room, not wanting Nick to know about what happened.

"How did it happen?" Sean asked again, his eyes going to Thea's grandmother whose face was pale and her lips was quivering. She looked like she saw a ghost, she was in shock.

"Alessio said that Luigi slit her throat," I replied, "in front of him."

"Where's Luigi now?"

"In the Russian mafia's captivity," I replied, trying to keep my emotions at bay. I was so fucking angry at that Luigi piece of shit for what he did. I felt so freaking bad and sad for Alessio.

Last year, his girlfriend betrayed him. This year, the love of his life was killed. He never truly had the chance to be happy on his own. Thea was his happiness. I saw it. The way his eyes would light up every time she'd speak of her. The way he'd smile when he would see her. He would take pictures of her without her knowledge. He thought nobody knew but I did, I saw him. The first time I saw him doing that was at the Dinner at my parents' home the other day. Thea was holding Eli and he snapped a picture.

"We have to arrange for her funeral," I spoke, looking at everyone else who nodded while still sobbing—even my dad was crying.

"Alessio will not be coming?" Arabella asked, her voice hoarse. Her kids weren't present. She left them with Paulo's mother as soon as she heard the news.

"I doubt it."