56

|Alessio's POV|

I felt my blood running cold as I saw the picture of my mother tied to a chair with a tape over her mouth. I then read the message.

'I've got your mother in my captivity. I want Luigi in return of mommy dearest. Oh and you might want to hurry, she looks like she is going to get a heartattack. —Andrey'

Would you look at that? someone clearly wants to die. I felt like killing someone right now. He kidnapped my mother. Why the fuck did he have to bring her into this? Did I bring his mother into this, me? No. Then why?

Why does he even want Luigi? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fu—

"What happened?" Hearing her voice calmed me down instantly. She really was something else. I raised my head to look at her angelic face.

"It's Andrey. He kidnapped my mother and wants Luigi in exchange." I replied my voice coming out cold unexpectedly. I then stood up and stared at the number he used to send me the message.

It was useless to track the phone number. Andrey was not dumb. I wish he was, but no. That dickhead is actually smart which is one of the reasons why he's in my mafia. I took him and his now dead sister in the Russian Mafia and that's how he fucking repays me? For fuck's sake!

I then texted back furiously before clicking the 'send' button. 'Am I gonna get a location or...' 

A reply came back almost instantly, 'In the place where we first met. Come alone with Luigi or you can bid farewell to mommy.'

'In the place where we first met' feels like he's gonna propose or something—I'm gonna say no.

'If it's mother's love that you needed, you could've asked.' I texted with a scowl. 

'Shut up!'

I smirked before typing, 'I'm not talking. Do you hear my voice?'

'You've got 5 hours to bring him to me.'

"Seriously?" Thea asked with her brows raised, "Stop provoking him, idiot. Do you want your mother to die?" I looked at her, "it's rude to read other people's text messages, princess."

She rolled her eyes, "what are you going to do?"

"What should I do?" I was in denial. If I do not free Luigi, my mother will die. If I do, Thea will be in danger again. But better be in danger than die right?

"You should free him" she muttered in a low voice, as much as she hated saying that.

"Not before giving him one last piece of my mind." I replied before leaving the room. I went straight to the basement.

I entered the familiar dark stinky cell and looked at the disgusting bastard. He was in a better state than yesterday.

I tortured him for thirty minutes last night then sent Olivia to fix him up. She's starting to get annoyed with me because I've been sending her to Luigi frequently.

"Hey old man." I greeted, walking towards the wall. As usual, I typed a password and the wall parted, revealing my torture weapons.

I grabbed my knife and walked towards him. As I was standing right in front of him, he tried to kick me but was held by the chains. I brought my face closer to him before sniffling him, "damn, you stink!"

He scowled, "tends to happen when you are not allowed to bath! What are you doing here?"

"I'm bored." I replied with a shrug, "thought I'd spend my time with you. Are you ready?"

"Today we're going to disfigure you." I said before bringing the knife to his face. I then cut his cheek making him scream. Blood pooled down his face as I placed the knife near his ear, "what do you day I remove this ear of yours?"

"N-No!" He screamed while trembling, "p-please n-no..."

"No?" I questioned, "as you wish. Then one of your eyes?" I brought the knife to his left eye before removing his eye ball roughly. The eye ball flew across the room as he screamed louder than he ever had. Damn, that's must've hurt.

"S-stop!" He whimpered, "pl-please I b-beg y-y-you! Stop!"

Without paying attention to his work, I trailed the knife along his jaw. I grabbed a fist of his hair with my other hand, pulling his head backward. I then trailed the knife down his throat and sliced his collar bone. He screamed again as blood gushed out from him.

"You're in for a ride. Four hours of endless torture. But I won't let you die, don't worry." I said calmly before walking behind him. I pushed his head so that he was lowering it before engraving two words on his back.

'I stink'

I then traced his spine with the knife, digging it in his skin every now and then which would make him scream or hiss in pain. I inflicted minor as well as major wounds on him for four whole hours.