11

I don't know for how long I've been here, in this cell. Every now and then, someone would come and give me food and water. I needed a bath, badly.

I leaned against the cold metal bars and stared at the old concrete wall in front of me. Just then, I could hear Loud footsteps and it faltered making me smile slightly, "What's up, Igor?"

During these past hours, Igor and I became friends. At first, he would barely say a word but now he wouldn't stop talking whenever he was speaking to me. He would also get me chocolates, without his boss's knowing.

"Igor?" An unfamiliar voice asked making my brows knitted in confusion, "Who are you?" I turned around and was met with an unfamiliar man. He had brown hairs, Grey eyes. He wasn't attractive, he was rather...well...unattractive. He had pimples on his face, yellow teeth, dried lips and a slightly wrinkled skin.

"The name's Dimitri." He smirked, showing his yellow teeth making me internally cringe, "And I've been sent here on boss's orders."

"To do what?"

"Beat the crap outta you." He replied, unlocking the door. I backed away until my back made contact with the concrete wall. He then removed his belt and smirked yet again. "Ready, princess?"

Princess? When his boss would call me that, honestly, I found that rather hot. But when he did? I felt like throwing up.

"You're gonna beat me? How fucking low of you." I rolled my eyes, "Tell your boss to suck his own di—" I was cut off by the belt making contact with my skin making me yelp.

He really sent his men to beat me? That only increased my hatred for him. Fuck you, Alessio Bloody Romano.

Dimitri was about to lost his pointless life. I was a trained assassin, I wasn't going to let a man beat the crap out of me. No way in hell.

Before the belt could hit me again, I grabbed it, twisted it around my hand and pulled it to me making it rip out of Dimitri's grip. His eyes widened as I wrapped the leather belt around his neck and began choking him with it.

"S-Stop!" He yelled, "stop! You'll kill me!"

Just then, the door to my cell flew opened and three other men stepped inside, all holding belts. The fuck?

One of them rushed towards me and slapped me so hard that I felt myself loosing consciousness. My grip loosened around the belt as I fell on the ground.

The next thing I knew, I was being whipped by around four men. It felt like my skin was being ripped apart. After a few minutes, I couldn't take it anymore so I lost consciousness. I had no idea for how long this went on.

**
|Alessio's POV|

It's been two days since I brought Thea to the mansion and two days since she's been staying in the cell. I thought that Luigi would be attacking us to get his niece back but I was wrong.

I've been waiting for two days, preparing my men for what I thought would be war. But instead, I got nothing, absolutely nothing. It was like Luigi did not care about his niece. He didn't care at all.

"Boss!" Igor, my second in command, barged into my office and was breathing heavily. I knitted my brows in confusion, "What's wrong with him?"

"It's..." he took a deep breath, "it's the girl. She's...been beaten up by our men. They said that they did it on your orders."

I stood up, pushed Igor aside and rushed to the basement. I opened the cell and saw her lying on the ground, with her clothes torn, she wasn't naked but she had bruises all over her body. My breath hitched at the sight.

What have they fucking done?

Igor stood behind me with a look of pity all over his face. He and Thea became close over the short period of time which was surprising, considering that Igor was never one to start a conversation with just anyone.

I bent down, carefully and slowly picked her up from the ground, making her wince. With her in my arms, I walked out of the cell and took her straight to the doctor's cabin. We had our own doctor, obviously.

"Bring me the men who did this." I ordered Igor who nodded and left instantly. I was about to unleash hell on these fuckers.