1

Hello againnnnnn <33

Thank you for choosing to read this story :)) There are some things you should know regarding it so kindly read what's followed:

Before we start, I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible; fuck off if all you're gonna do is criticise. I bring myself down enough on a daily basis, thank you very much.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

• This story contains :
-Mature stuffs (No detailed smut, I'm sorry for that)
-Strong/mature languages
-Abuse/Violent content as well as other contents that might upset some readers including rape.
-

Possible cringe stuff but deal with it. I only realised that it's cringe after having written and read it. I'm just like you atp.

• This story is entirely my idea. If you see any other similar story then it is complete coincidence.

• The story is completed.

The book cover is made by me, apart that, I do not own any other pictures found in this book (I'll give credit to whoever owns it-if I know who owns them. But I get it all from Google/Pinterest)

Refrain yourself from criticising my story. I know it is not perfect and It contains a lot of mistakes and things that might not make sense. If you're choosing to read this story, then you're choosing to read it with it's mistakes, it's imperfections and it's whatever else. I've already warned you, the rest is completely up to you. You chose to read it. I know the story suck, I know it's got a lot of plot holes (maybe?) But I'm not gonna change anything.

The Characters in this book aren't perfect, they all have their flaws, their insecurities and make mistakes like everyone else. I am not changing any of them. And yes, they are dumb sometimes and do stupid things-I am not going to change them for anything. I wrote them that way. You can choose to read or leave.

• The characters in this story will speak different languages such as Italian and Russian. You'll probably notice a lot of mistakes in it but you should know that I do not know those languages, It's all from Google. Ignore the mistakes. I'll put translation, of course, for those who do not understand.

•This is a mafia romance, action and a little bit of comedy book.

This book is part of a series:
Book 1 : Her Revenge (completed)
Book 2 : Her Hatred (this/completed)

It can be read as a standalone but I would highly advise you to read the first one too since there some things in the previous book that explains some things in this book. Like, some things might not make sense to you if you haven't read the first book.

That's all you need to know,
Read at your own risks. let me know if you have any questions. Until then, happy reading <3

P.S : I'm probably gonna rewrite this book in the future because yeah.

Instagram account of a character if you wish to get spoilers for the third book : azalea_rdl / therealalessioromano / seanxblackwood/ thedelucacrimefamily

& follow my ig if you want. I'll follow back :) @/actb4thinking

────────

BOOK ONE : HER REVENGE

BOOK TWO : HER HATRED

BOOK THREE : HER SECRETS

BOOK FOUR : HIS IDENTITY