5

|Alessio's POV|

"Hey, How are you?" I was speaking with Lea over the phone. After she gave birth to her daughter, Eliza, both her and Enzo decided to go on a vacation along with their children.

"I'm living the life I've always wanted!" Lea replied, excitement filled in her voice. I was happy for her. At least she got the happy ending she deserved along with Enzo.

"I'm glad" I replied, taking a sip of my beer. Just then my phone beeped with a message.

I read it and felt my blood run cold. It's not the right fucking time for that right now. Damn it!

"I'll call you later. Something came up that requires my immediate attention."

"Okay. Take care, love you!" She then disconnected the call. I then grabbed my jacket and left my house instantly.

**

"It's been six fucking years, Scott." I stared at the man in front of me.

Cedric Schott.

Remember him? The bastard that annoyed the crap out of me.

"Six years and you still don't know how to pronounce my name. It's Schott not Scott." He corrected, annoyed.

"I thought you were dead" I mumbled to which he rolled his eyes, "Correction, You wished I was dead."

Indeed.

"What do you want this time?" I took a seat on a chair across him. I remember being in this office exactly six years ago. I was seventeen. Now I'm twenty two, soon-to-be twenty three.

"Remember the man I asked you to kill? Rafael?" He asked to which I nodded. Of course I remembered him. The leader of the Mexican Mafia.

"I need you to kill someone else for me. Someone related to him." He said, perking up my interest, "Who?"

He was silent for a while before replying, "His daughter. Thea Gonzalez."

"And why would I do that?" I needed a reason.

"She's looking for me. She wants to kill me..." Cedric responded.

"I don't see the problem."

"and you as well." He added making me frown, "Why me?"

"Because she knows that The Shadow killed her dad.. From what I know, she was pretty close with her dad, well obviously she would be, he's her dad... so she wants to avenge him." Cedric replied before asking, "So, you might want to kill her." He then handed me a file which I took.

I opened it and my eyes fell on a familiar stunning woman. She was simply just beautiful. My definition of perfection. I shrugged these thoughts away and concentrated on the informations about her. Her name's Thea Gonzalez, she's only twenty one. She's the adopted daughter of Rafael. She's not Mexican but American. Her adopted mother's died a year after she was taken in, she's been raised by Rafael alone until I killed him then she was taken in by her uncle.

Nice.

"Will you do the job?" Cedric asked, placing his hands on the table.

I hummed in response, "I will. She'll be dead by next week."

"Good" He nodded, "Remember, kill her as The Shadow not as Alessio Romano unless you want to get in a Fucking war with the Mexican Mafia."

"Chill. I know what to do." I replied, standing up, "I'll take your leave now. Have a bad day." Then I left, slamming the door shut on my way out.

Thea Gonzalez.

I'm coming for you.