46

|Thea's POV|

"He did it!" Sean shouted making me jump. We were in my room in the mansion and were watching the first 'Harry Potter' together. Sean wanted us to spend some time as siblings and catch up on all the times we lost.

"Who did what?" I asked, knitting my brows in confusion. He showed me a message his phone which read, 'Luigi Gonzalez has dropped the bounty on Thea's Gonzalez.'

He did it!

Sean shot me a grin, "I thought I'd take days." He let out a relieved sigh, "that's why he wanted to know where his club is. Anyway, let's continue to watch my favourite movie."

Around fifteen minutes, the door to my room flew open and Macy stepped in, breathing heavily.

"You…" she took a deep breath, "you guys have to see this! Come with me!" Sean and I exchanged a confused look before getting off the bed. We then followed Macy downstairs. There were only a few of Alessio's men, Igor included and Alessio was also there .

My eyes fell on a very familiar face kneeling on the ground with his hands behind his back.

"Is that…" Sean breathed out, walking closer towards him, "…Luigi Gonzalez?"

I felt frozen. I did not dare to go close nor look at anyone. My eyes stayed fixed on Luigi's blooded self. He had blood on his clothes and blood was gushing out from his nose. He was badly beaten up and his head was lowered.

After what felt like eternity, I looked up and found Alessio staring at me. 'Are you okay?' He mouthed to which I only nodded in response.

"I came bearing gifts." He said with a slight smirk, looking down at Luigi. He then kicked him in the back which made him fall forward. Sean knelt down and made Luigi look at him.

"You don't look so good." Sean mocked earning a groan from Luigi, "p-pi-ss of-f!"

"What did you say? I'm sorry. I didn't understand." Sean mocked further. "Your voice is hoarse from screaming." He pointed out before shooting a knowing look at Alessio, "you already tortured him?"

"Just a little" He replied with a shrug, "the worst is yet to come." He then kicked him again but lightly, this time, in his back, "Look up, sweetheart. I've got a surprise for you."

Luigi then looked up and his eyes met mine. I let out an inaudible gasp at the sight of the face I would see every night in my nightmares.

"You!" He spat, "what are you doing here?!" His eyes then widened as he connected the dots in his head. He then turned around and glared at Alessio, "you're the one who helped her free her pathetic grandmother! It's been you all along!"

"Not very smart, now, are we?" Alessio asked with a smirk, "now let's get you to your new room." Two of Alessio's men came forward and grabbed Luigi by his arm. They then made him stand on his feet before dragging him towards the basement.

He was here. I could finally kill him. I could feel the blood rushing in my veins, giving me some kind of excitement.

I felt an arm around my shoulder making me snap my head in the direction of that person. I was met with Sean's grinning face, "I can't wait to see you torture the fuck out of him."

Torture? I do not torture people— I prefer to kill them quickly because like I said before, I never wanted to become an assassin. So that's why, everytime I had to kill someone, I'd give them a quick death. But Luigi didn't deserve a quick death. That bastard didn't even deserve death.

But I feel uneasy when I torture people. Like, when I saw Eddie's body, in of the men who Alessio tortured and sent to my uncle last year, I almost puked. I couldn't eat for days. He was a mess.

"I won't torture him." I muttered, furrowing my brows at Sean who frowned, "why not?"

"I'll let him do it." I said, nodding towards Alessio who smirked, "consider it done, princess." He then nodded at Sean before walking to his office.

Sean hugged me, "I gotta go now. My mafia's been without their boss for too long. I'll see you soon, little sis."

I hugged him back, "bye, take care." He then broke the hug and placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving. I turned to look at Macy who had a smirk present on her face along with Igor.

"What?" I raised my brows at them. They both exhanged a look before grinning, "nothing" they said at the same time.

"Consider it done, princess." Macy mimicked Alessio making Igor burst out laughing. I crossed my arms and watched the two laughing their ass off. They behaved like kids sometimes.

"Princess, huh?" Macy asked after she composed herself. She wiped the tears that fell from her eyes while she was laughing as did Igor.

"Do you call him Prince?" Macy snorted to Igor's question while I rolled my eyes, completely annoyed by their behaviours.

"This would be so weird." Macy muttered before fake-moaning, "my Prince, slow down! Please, oh my god, my Prince! Harder! Don't stop. My princeeeeee!!!"

Oh my god—

I had no words. Igor's mouth was wide open while Macy was laughing to hard that she was also coughing.

"This is where we part ways." I said before turning around and leaving. I went straight to my room and jumped on the bed, resuming to watch Harry Potter.