60

|Thea's POV|

I straightened the black dress on me as I stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was falling on my back and I was wearing very little makeup. I was looking taller than usual with my matching black heels.

"Are you read—" Alessio cut himself off, looking at me, "—damn, you look absolutely perfect, princess."

"Thank you" I took in his appearance. He was not wearing a suit but he was dressed up nicely. He was wearing a black shirt and his black leather jacket with jeans. He also had rings which he did not seem to wear often, on his fingers. He was looking so fucking hot.

"I know," he nodded with a grin. Did I just say that aloud? He walked towards me and held my hand in his before saying, "Let's go." Even with heels, I did not get taller than him. We were of the same height.

**

He pulled the car to a stop and we both stepped out. I stared at the mansion in front of me in awe. I've seen better but it still was beautiful and huge.

Alessio held my hand firmly in his as we walked in the house. The moment we stepped inside, the whole place went silent. Several eyes were staring in our direction. I recognized them all.

Maria's face broke into a grin, "oh my god!" She rushed towards Alessio before pulling him in for a bone crushing hug. He did not hesitate to hug her back, "hello to you too."

"You're here!" Maria exclaimed, "I cannot believe this." She broke the hug and her eyes fell on me, "you brought her..." Her eyes fell on our intertwined hands before they widened. She glanced at Alessio then back at me, "you two are dating?"

"Smart now, are we?" Alessio asked with a smirk. "Meet, Thea, my girlfriend." He introduced proudly.

"Oh my gosh..." Arabella gasped before pulling me in a for a hug, "you have no freaking idea how happy I am right now" she whispered as I hugged her back. Maria then hugged me as soon as Arabella broke the hug.

After being hugged by literally everyone present, Nick grinned at me, "I knew this..." his finger flickered from Alessio to me continuously, "would happen."

Alessio and I exchanged a look before he chuckle, picking him up, "yeah? And what else do you know?"

"That she is beautiful." Nick replied and smirked at Alessio who frowned. His frown deepened when Nick added, "if I was old enough, she wouldn't even look at you."

Alessio scoffed, rolling his eyes, "please, I'm better than you, kid."

"No you are not" Nick shook his head, "I'm better than you."

Lea grabbed my hand and dragged me away from Alessio. She then hugged me again, "I'm so happy for you two."

"Thank you," I shot her a genuine smile as I broke the hug. Sean told me that him and Lea are best friends.

Just then someone cleared their throat making everyone look at them. That's when I noticed three unfamiliar face in the room.

There was a rather short woman wearing a tight blue dress and a short bald man wearing a blue suit along with a girl whose faked was filled with makeup. She was wearing a tight pink dress, with pink shoes, pink nails, everything.

"Ah, right." Maria chuckled nervously before placing her hand on the woman's shoulder, "everyone, this is Lana, one of my old friends. She just came to visit from France with her husband, Gabriel and her daughter, Flores."

"Hi everyone!" The girl greeted with a high pitched voice, "I'm Flores!"

"Yeah, it's not like she just introduced you a second ago." I muttered which made Lea snort, "for real. I can tell I am not gonna like her."

"I'm twenty two years old!" Flores added, "I was born in—"

"Nobody cares!" Alessio snapped, cutting her off, "You are not at a job interview for fuck's sake, woman."

"This one is quite rude." Lana commented, glaring at Alessio who rolled his eyes, "I'm taking that as a compliment."

"Let's go sit and have dinner." Maria said, leading us to the dinning room. Alessio took a seat beside me while Flores sat just across him.

Nick was sitting on Alessio while Eliza was on Enzo who was sitting next to Lea who was sitting beside me. Across me, sat the bald man whose name I didn't quite catch. Their dinning table was really long and large. A second later, the maids came and served us food before going away quietly.

"So, Alessio, is it?" Flores questioned, looking at my boyfriend with a smirk, "I do not mind the way you spoke to me earlier. In fact, I found that rather hot."

Ricardo, who was drinking water coughed on his water while Antonio and Blake snorted. Alessio ignored her as if he did not hear her while Enzo cleared his throat several times before digging into his food.

Flores winked at Alessio before licking her lips, "you're so hot. I like it when men are rude."

"Back the fuck away." Nick snarled at her, "He's taken. Did you not hear when he said that Thea was his girlfriend?"