64

"The winner gets to choose what the looser has to do for a whole week." Alessio announced, "and the looser has to oblige. Alright?"

"Fine with me."

"Good. We can start." He smirked, looking at me, "you wanna break?" I nodded, grabbing the cue before positioning it. Then I broke, scoring two balls. I was good at this.

I shot him a smirk before walking to the other direction. I then positioned my cue again and was about to knock when I felt a presence behind me. It was him. He was too close for my comfort.

"Move. You're distracting me." I said, straight forward. Good thing, the others were not in the room. They all left because they were bored.

"Is that so?" He asked. I could feel his hot breah tingling my skin as he spoke making me bite my lip. Ignoring him, I shot the ball but unfortunately it hit the corner of the table making me groan. I looked behind me and saw him smirk.

"That's not fair. You were distracting me!" I scowled. He shrugged in response, his smirk still on his face, "I was not. You just don't know how to play, princess."

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes at him and watched as he concentrated on the game. With one swift move, he potted two of his ball. The cue ball was about to enter the pocket but it did not. It was inches away from it. Alessio released a breath in relief.

Again, he regained a position and was about to shoot when I walked behind him, like he did to me. My hand reached up to the side of his face and my finger trailed down his cheekbone slowly and softly.

"This is not going to work." He spoke confidently. I tilted my head to the side, "no?" He shook his head, "nope. You can't distract me. I'll win this."

I then removed my hand from his face and trailed my finger on his back. His body became rigid. I smirked.

He then took a deep breath before shooting the stick towards his ball. Unfortunately for him but fortunately for me, he potted the cue ball. He let out a groan before throwing his head back, "I did not touch you."

"You started this." I bit back before grabbing my own stick. I then walked towards the pocket and took out the cue ball, placing it at the center of the table before shooting it straight ahead, potting a ball easily. I shot him a grin.

I repositioned my stick and stared straight ahead. I bent down a little and was about to shoot my shot when I felt a hand crawling on my thighs from behind. I sucked in a sharp breath.

And I missed my shot.

Alessio grabbed his stick and walked around the table before potting his balls, one by one. I didn't distract him this time because I did not want to turn him on. He didn't want to do it with me because he thought I was not ready. He was waiting for me. I wasn't going to turn him on purposely just to have him wait for me.

He didn't miss. Not even a single one. He shot me a smirk as he potted the eighth ball.

"I won!" He announced while I rolled my eyes, "all because you cheated."

"Why didn't you distract me?" He asked, curiously. I shrugged in response, "because unlike some, I play fair."

"Now you'll have to do whatever I tell you to for an entire week." He smirked, "I'll tell you about what you should do later." He walked towards me, "but for now, how about you kiss me?" Just as he asked that, his hand grabbed mine.  With a swift move, he placed me on the table and stood in between my legs. He then placed a hand on the back of my neck and pushed my face slowly towards his before taking my lips in his.

After a short make out session, we went back downstairs and found everyone sitting in the living room, speaking among themselves.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could speak to you for a moment?" Lea asked Alessio who nodded, "yeah, sure." He then looked at me, "stay here. I'll be right back."

Lea stood up and smiled at me before walking away with Alessio. I walked towards the others, ignoring the glare Flores was sending me.