73

|Alessio's POV|

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling something on my chest. That's when last night came crashing on me. Thea and I did it. She was so good. I've never enjoyed sex as much as I did with her. She had her head on my chest and our legs were entangled together with one of my hand on her waist while the other one behind my head.

Our position reminded me of the time when I woke up and saw her beside me. That day when she took care of me when I was drunk. I still can't get over the fact that she wasn't scared to help me. If it was any other person in her place, they'd just let me be. But not Thea. She bravely helped me. Even though I was conscious most of the time, I was not controlling my actions, that day.

There was no doubt that I was falling for her. I've never been in love before and I thought I wouldn't be able to tell if I was. But I was wrong. I can tell and I am undoubtedly falling for her harder and harder every day.

We've known each other for what? Months? But I don't care. I can't imagine a life without her.

|Thea's POV|

I tried to adjust my body, regaining a comfortable position to sleep but instead of feeling my head on my soft pillow, I felt something rather hard.

"Good morning." I heard a deep husky voice making me raise my head to look at him. I could feel the vibration of his voice in his chest.

"Morning," I replied in a low voice before looking down again. I was tired. Last night, he did go easy on me at first but then he became rough and what's shocking is that I was begging for more. I don't know how many rounds we've had. I lost count after the fourth one. He took me in positions I did not even know existed.

I felt his fingers playing with my hairs which made me want to sleep. I was about to close my eyes when I heard him chuckle, "you're not seriously going to sleep again, are you?"

"I am," I replied, cringing at the sound of my own voice. My morning voice was cringe-worthy while his was hot. My voice sounded like a dying frog.

"It's—" his hand reached out on the bedside table and grabbed his phone to look at the time, "—eleven thirty."

What?

"And you didn't go to work today either?"

"Obviously not," He replied, "you're going to need help."

"With what?" I asked, confused. I glanced up at him and saw him smirk before replying, "walking."

"I can walk perfectly fine." I replied, taking the blanket off me. I was naked but I did not care. I needed to take bath.

"Not after last night, princess." He replied, with his smirk still plastered on his face as he stared at my body. I stood up only to feel like my legs gave away and I fell back on the bed. He chuckled. "I told you so." He pointed out like a child.

I was in so much pain because of him and he was laughing at me. What an asshole— "anyway, princess, that's why I'm here." He then stood up, not bothering cover himself. "Wait right here." He said before going to the bathroom. After around two minutes later, he came back.

He approached me and then helped me stand up. Before I could say anything, he lifted me up from the ground easily, carrying me in bridal style. Entering the bathroom, he placed me on the countertop before handing me a new toothbrush and toothpaste. He walked to the other sink and began brushing his teeth as did I.

When we were done, he walked towards me, his eyes falling on my exposed self. I saw him locking his jaw before he parted my legs. He then stood in between before placing one hand on the back of my neck and the other one on my waist.

He then brought my face closer to his until his lips met mine. He broke the kiss, drifting his nose and lips along the side of my neck. I threw my head back to give him more access. Just when I thought he was going to stop, he slid his hand under me, lifting me. I wrapped my legs around his waist instinctively, feeling his hard on made contact with my thighs.

Before I knew it, I had my back pressed against the wall in the shower and I was standing on my feet while he turned on the shower, allowing water to fall on us. He grabbed my neck before kissing me again, putting his tongue inside my mouth as he tasted every inch with his hand rested in between my legs. And just like that one thing led to another.

•─────✧─────•

In case you did not read
chapter 1, I did mention that
there was not going to be
any detailed sex in this book.