19

"What do you mean?" He asked, "your uncle was a dog?"

"No" I rolled my eyes, "he was sick. He would torture his wife and all that. My dad wasn't different but he had his limits."

"He did rape a woman" Alessio spoke, "he raped the wife of someone I know and killed her afterwards."

"Maybe he was drunk." I muttered making him chuckle darkly, "no he wasn't. He was conscious and sober but did it anyway. Maybe your daddy dearest didn't show you his true colours."

Ignoring his words, I continued with what I was telling him, "after Rafael was murdered..."I shot him an accusing look, "Luigi took me in and turned me his own personal little assassin." I scoffed, "he would make me kill people for him and I would do it, no questions asked."

"Still waiting for the part where you tell me that you planned to kill him." He said, lighting up a cigarette. He then put it in his mouth and began smoking.

"There's no plan. I never planned to kill him." I said, fidgeting with my fingers on my lap, "he would blackmail me with my grandmother's life. He ordered his men to kill her if I ever did anything to him."

"Well grand mommy is old, and will be dead in a year or two." He shrugged, showing just how much he didn't give a fuck.

"She's the only one who truly loves and care for me, idiot." My glare was shooting daggers in his direction, "I will never let anything happen to her."

"So you're telling me that you would sacrifice your life for someone who's basically about to die?" His tone was filled with amusement.

"Zip it!" I snarled, "she isn't about to die anytime soon. Why are we talking about her again? Thought you wanted me to call my uncle, right?" He nodded, looking at the phone in my hands, "call him."

I took a deep breath before dialing his number which he made me learn by heart just in case something like this happens to me—just kidding—he made me save his number in case I didn't save his number. So that if he calls me, I would know who he is by looking at the number and I quote what he said, 'would think thrice before ignoring it or decline it.'

"Put it on speaker." He demanded which I did. After the third ring, he answered the call, "who is this?"

"It's Thea" I replied and heard him laugh on the other line. What was so funny?

"Oh so you think you can call me after disappearing for what? two, three days?" He asked, "you little whore!" I flinched as he shouted, "who have you been fucking? For two days? He must be that good, huh? You're just like that mother of yours, always whoring around, so much that she died of STD."

I looked up at Alessio who was clenching and unclenching his jaw, but I couldn't tell what he was feeling. My biological mother didn't die of STD, she lost her life in an accident. She wasn't a whore, he was making fun of her. He didn't even know her. I was only five when my parents died. Both her and my dad died in that car accident. ,Then Rafael took me in. He found me walking on the streets.

"Listen to me, you whore, when you come back, I'll fuck the life out of you. You'll be begging me to stop but I won't." His words brought my back from my thoughts. My eyes stung with tears as I bit my lip in attempt to prevent them from falling. I looked down at my fingers on my lap, not wanting Alessio to see me like that.

"What happened?" Luigi asked, "Are you dumb? Can't you say something? You know what? It's fine. Just stay quiet. Save your voice, darling. Save them for when you'll be screaming my name soon." I bet he was smirking when he said that.

"You have twenty four hours to return or I'm killing Jennifer." He promised, "I've got eyes on her as we speak, darling. You know what she's doing? She's making coffee. My sniper is getting bored on that rooftop, you know? Who knows? His fingers might slip anytime."

I gulped at his words. He had a sniper ready to shoot her.

"Twenty four hours, darling. I can't wait to fuck that ti—" a knife made contact with the screen of the phone, breaking the phone. I glanced up at Alessio who was standing with frustration clear in his eyes.

His body went rigid. I could see the veins popping out from his neck and his revealed arms.

"Would he actually do it?" He asked, his eyes fixed on me.

"I don't know, would he?" I asked back, trying to keep on a strong voice.

"Did he rape you?" He asked. Straight to the point, I see.

He sighed, running a hand through his hairs. I couldn't quiet tell why he was doing that. Maybe it was just a habit. "For fuck's sake" he muttered, "just answer the damn question."

"Did he or not rape you?" He asked, staring at me intensely. I licked my dry lips nervously before nodding.