♡︎𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮: 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁♡︎

(catboynormancatboynormancatboynormancatboynorman-)

(also might've accidentally made these too long lmao)

ctivities - What does he like to do with you? How does he spend his free time with you?

Although sometimes he doesn't get a lot of free time from work, Norman loves to take you places you enjoy when he's off. Seeing your face light up makes his day. Though, he does favor going to observatories like the aquarium with you.

B eauty - What does he admire about you? What does he think is beautiful about you?

Everything. There isn't a single thing about you that he doesn't admire or think is beautiful. Even if you have scars or stretch marks / other markings on you that you don't like, he loves. He'll constantly give you compliments and always reassure you that you look nothing less than perfect.

C omfort - How would he help you when you feel down / have a panic attack?

If you need someone to hug, he'll gladly embrace you and pet your hair while he whispered honeyed words to you as a way to comfort you. If you wanted to not be touched, he'd be at a distance and wait until you wanted him to say anything. If you felt comfortable with it, he'd talk it out with you and reassure you all the times you needed.

D reams - How did he picture your future (when in the Demon World or searching for you in the Real World) together be?

He dreamed of meeting you again right when he got back and wanted to make it a grand surprise. Like setting flowers and a picnic over by somewhere as he got one of your friends to lead you there, and he appears out of nowhere. He sometimes daydreamed about living a simple and quiet home life with you as his wife when he was stressed, and it made him feel better.

E qual - Is he the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Considering he's the one who makes the money and willingly pays for everything, it's ok to assume he'd be the more dominant one. But if you wanted to go out and get a job or pursue becoming an artist then by all means do so, because then he could be home more often to spend time with your kids.

F ight - Would he be easy to forgive you? How is he fighting with you?

Baby doesn't like fighting, he'll forgive you almost instantly if you really mean it and tries to steer away from anything that can cause an argument between you two. He always talks everything out and figure out solutions rationally with you rather than lying about something or hiding something else, and because of this, you two very rarely get into arguments.

G ratitude - How grateful is he in general? Is he aware of the things you do for him?

Grateful isn't a strong enough word to describe how he felt. He felt like he owed it to every God and Goddess that ever lived because there wasn't any other way you two would've seen each other again. He gets to wake up next to you every day, the kind smile and love filled eyes that taught him he was human again. There was no way he could repay you for accepting him into your home and to have a happy life.

H onesty - Does he have secrets he hides from you? Does he share everything?

He doesn't hide any secrets for you whatsoever, he's very open and very honest.

I ntimacy - What is he like when shows you special affection? How does he please you?

You want to be in control? Done. You want to be taken control of? Okay. You need him to be gentle? Got it. You want to go rough? That's fine too. He has zero preference and won't stop until he has you shivering like you saw how much debt NYU left you in.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘌𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 ☆ 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें