☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

poign•ant (adjective):

evoking a keen sense of sadness or regret.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

B/f/n: This isn't working

B/f/n: We're breaking up, sorry.

✔️ Delivered 5:10 AM

Read 7:35 AM

I stare at my phone screen, blinking away the tiredness that still remained in my eyes.

Am I... am I hallucinating?

I lightly tap my phone screen a few times to make sure it didn't glitch, or that it was even on.

The screen stayed the same.

I got over my practical five minute shock. I had just gotten dressed and now stood in the middle of my room, Norman still fast asleep.

I use both my thumbs to type a reply.

Me: you're joking, right? April Fools was a whole month ago...

Sending...

...

...

...

Not Delivered

My shock and confusion only grow as I type in more responses.

Me: B/f/n is this some sort of practical joke you're playing?

Not Delivered

Me: I swear to fucking God this isn't funny!

Not Delivered

Me: B/f/n please I don't know what the hell I did or what happened but please just tell me this is all a prank and you somehow got your phone to send fake Not Delivered texts to me

Not Delivered

WHAT THE HELL?!

I exit out of my texts and go onto my Instagram. I search his profile, and nothing comes up.

I check all my posts with likes and search for his name. Nothing comes up.

I check my DM's with him and click on his profile.

All the DM's are gone, and when I try to message him it doesn't send either.

I go on every social media, and they all either say 'User Not Found' or some other shit like so.

I can't...

I can't believe this.

After I gave up trying to contact him, I felt my phone slip from my grasp and onto my plush carpet.