☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

sur•prise (noun):

an unexpected or astonishing event, fact, or thing.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

B/n had a hard time formulating words, and so did we.

I never expected him to use the fucking key that unlocks my room to come get me.

He stole that from our parent's room.

Hell. What do I say now?!

I got visibly nervous and Norman shifted on his feet, in the short time of B/n's shock, he finally straightens himself and starts talking.

"Y/n. Who in the sweet hell is this?" he says, looking over at me with what would look to be a neutral look to others, but to me his eyes were shooting through my skull, demanding an answer.

I struggled to find an explanation.

"Heh... this is my friend... Norman." I say with a forced, toothy smile.

"Why is he in our house?"

"..."

"..."

"Answer me."

"Ah-"

Norman speaks up now.

"She invited me over here-"

"Not true. She left her house key here, the emergency key is exactly how it was last time and it never moved an inch and my little sister was out all day long." B/n debunks Norman's lie.

B/n crosses his arms. "Tell me the truth. Mom didn't raise a dirty liar, Y/n."

I glance away. "She raised you though..."

"What are you implying?"

"Nothing." I quickly digress.

B/n snaps at me to get my attention, and I practically feel myself shrink two sizes when I look back at him.

"Tell me. Right now," he ordered. "Or I'm telling mom there's an intruder-"

"NO! No, do not do that!" I said hastily, then, feeling defeated I slouch over.

"Fine. I'll tell you. But you have to PROMISE not to think I'm crazy or lying."

B/n raises his eyebrows.

"Go ahead."

With a deep breath, Norman and I begin explaining the complicated situation we were in.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

 。。・゜❃