☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

un•pleas•ant (adjective):

causing discomfort, unhappiness, or revulsion; disagreeable.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

I sigh, taking a stray pillow on my bed and putting it over my face, not shielding it from the morning light, instead to muffle the sound of my groans.

Love is in the air.

And Covid vaccines are being made for essential workers.

How lovely.

My phone rings, making me fully wake up.

I look at the caller ID.

B/f/n❤️

Huh, I didn't expect him to call this early.

"Hello?" I groan out with a yawn.

"Happy Valentine's Day, babe." I heard him say.

I hum. "You sound like you've been up for a while."

"Yeah, I have. I got up early and prepared some things for us for today."

Before I can say anything, he adds, "And don't worry. I'll be wearing a mask the whole day for you."

I grow a wide smile on my face as I step out of bed. "Finally! I can see you again and you won't try to take off your mask??"

I heard B/f/n sigh a little bit.

"Yes."

I cheer out loud and rush to get my clothes while still talking to my boyfriend, making sure to get a nice one.

I get a dark turtleneck (since it was bone chilling outside) and a skirt with long socks.

I wore the necklace he got me, a long strand of small black pearls, and put on my converses/vans.

I did my hair the way he likes it, it was a simple hairstyle that I had no problem doing. I grabbed a light satchel and put in my lanyard, wallet, bike lock, etc in there.

Right when I was about to leave, I saw Norman exit the closet.

I wasn't on the phone with B/f/n anymore, and I was a bit shocked to see him up since I heard him working late at night.

He rubs his eyes. "Happy Valentines Day. Are you going out with your boyfriend?"

For some reason, I disliked hearing Norman say that. I shifted a tiny bit before responding.

"Yeah. I'll be back by tonight though."

Norman scratches the back of his head and glances away. "Okay..."

He seemed a bit nervous or tense, so before I left, I reached up to pat his hair.

He relates only a little bit and doesn't speak as if he was thinking, so after saying bye I left with no more words.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

 。。・゜❃