☾𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

des•o•la•tion (noun):

anguished misery or loneliness.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

☾ ★ ☾

N O R M A N ' S P E R S P E C T I V E

☾ ★ ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

Argh, shit...

My head hurts...

Where...?

I crack my eyes open, I see I'm at a desk with papers on them. My arms are folded as a replacement for a pillow.

This is my desk.

Back...in the Paradise Hideout...

I'm back!

It worked!

But...

I lift my head and look around, then purse my lips in a sad manner.

Y/n.

She's gone...

I glance at myself.

And I'm back in my 14 year old body...

With no slight tan either.

I'm pale as the paper I was using to finish my eradication planning.

Damnit.

I realize I wasn't wearing my cloak like I was back in California, instead, it was hung on the hook.

Where're my things??

I rummage in my pockets and take out the things she gave me or that I had on me when I left.

Cologne.

50 dollars.

A picture of her.

Two pictures of us both on our date, one where I was kissing her cheek, the other of us smiling at the camera.

And the Christmas present, the bracelet I never took off since that day.

Where's the music box and necklace?

I stand up and look through my cloak, a box falling out of one of the pockets, soon followed by a necklace.

I pick them up off the floor and go back to sit at my desk.

I set the necklace down and open the music box while quickly organizing my desk

There was a folding rotating spring with a red heart on it, when I cranked it, the melody played and the heart slowly rotated.

I leaned back in my chair and looked up as the cute little tune of "You Are My Sunshine" played. I let it play until it ended.

I felt my emotions getting the best of me. Right now in the demon world, it was probably 5:30 in the morning.

Everyone wakes up soon...

I looked over at the locket that Y/n said to only look at the note inside when I got back.