☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃

rou•tine (noun):

a sequence of actions regularly followed; a fixed program.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃

My ringtone activates, allowing the melodic tune to play and fill my room.

I squeeze my already closed eyes in an attempt to open them. I stretch and yawn, then finally kick the covers off my body and sit up.

What day is it?

I open up my phone's lock screen, only to feel the dissatisfaction that today was only Thursday.

I relax my hand over my face and slide it down, pulling my skin in annoyance as I get out of my bed and going downstairs to the kitchen.

As usual, the apartment was dead quiet and empty. Both of my parents had already left for work, giving me the sweet sweet relief of being alone.

Well, it actually gets kinda lonely at times. But I can't complain all that much, especially this year.

I thought, making waffles then set them on the plate, getting myself a drink.

Water would be better with my breakfast...

But I'm so tired, water won't wake me up.

I scratch my head, looking at the things in my refrigerator.

Screw it. Iced coffee it is.

I make it pretty quickly and immediately take a sip when it's ready, tasting the sweet sensation of the things I added.

I had brought both my food and coffee up to my room and turned on my TV, not long after I got a text from my phone, to which I opened immediately.

B/f/n: good morning <3

I set my iced coffee down to text back a reply to my boyfriend.

Me: good morning! How did you sleep? <3

💬

B/f/n: good

💬

B/f/n: I miss you, we should get out and see each other again

💬

Me: I miss you too, but I don't want to risk going out and getting sick

💬

B/f/n: If we wear a mask, I don't see an issue

💬

Me: I know you don't, I'm just trying to be safe

Me: You can respect that, right? 🙁

B/f/n: Yeah, alright.

I sigh and put my phone down to flick to the next channel, which happened to be Cartoon Network.

Sweet. Regular Show is on.