★☾ 𝙮/𝙣 & 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 ☾ ★

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

e•ter•ni•ty (noun):

a state to which time has no application; timelessness.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

(GAICOLKUWPSKFHE HOLY HELL THANK YOU SM FOR 12K READS THIS IS 11K WORDS, ALSO I EDITED THE PIC FOR Y'ALL TO TRY AND MAKE Y/N SRY IF U HAVE SHORTER HAIR)

I hummed a tune as I sketched out layouts of the house I occasionally dream about.

The dreams always involve Norman, but he never seemed to be sentient while I was. And they appeared more and more frequently over the years from his disappearance, they faded after our reunion.

I sketched the outside of it, what I remembered from the inside, the backyard, everything. It felt like a practical paradise when I thought about actually living there.

We didn't live together, but he visits frequently.

Norman unlocks my apartment door with the copy of my own key I gave him and greets me.

From his tone of voice, he seemed like he was concealing irritation. Somebody must've pissed him off at work.

I hum and pause my drawing, setting my notebook faced down.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked curiously.

He didn't have to give me an answer if he didn't feel like it, but he did regardless.

"Just a bit frustrated with some of the workers. They can be a bit thick-headed sometimes." Norman stated with a twitched eye as he brushed off his suit.

I went back to sketching as he took a shower and changed, dinner was already made. In fact, it was fresh in the pot right now.

I didn't notice Norman finished showering quickly, it gave him a few seconds to glance over my shoulder to see my sketching. To which I didn't notice until I felt him lean his head next to mine.

"Whatcha drawing there?"

I made a panicked sound with a jump as I slammed my sketchbook down on my lap.

"Nothing!" I said hastily.

My boyfriend gave me a small chuckle.

"A home? Who's is it?"

I shrug.

"I dunno..."

He gives me a smile, kisses my head, and goes to get a portion of the meal I made for him tonight.

Later that night, we were in bed. A movie played in the background, whatever was on The Criterion at low volume as we started to fall asleep.

One of Norman's hands glides through my hair while mine stays perched at his chest, my breathing got quieter as I prepared to fall asleep.

"Nay, Y/n. Darling." Norman softly whispered for my attention.

I hummed, which sounds a bit like a tired grunt.

"Yeah, Norman?"

"What do you plan to do after you graduate college?"

I prepare to tell him right away but retract my thoughts.

I've questioned that so many times.

At this point, I could probably just be a teacher or something. I have the skill and general major for it.