☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

ru•in (noun):

the physical destruction or disintegration of something or the state of disintegrating or being destroyed.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

January 6th, 2021.

Dear Journal,

B/n left yesterday to go back to Marble Hill.

I already miss him.

Hey, he found out about Norman.

That's crazy, right!

I never expected he would steal mom and dad's key just to get me to socialize.

If I did, I probably would've been in my closet and told him I was changing.

But it doesn't really matter right now, he knows, and he isn't opening his mouth about it.

That's good, I feel better about that.

Also, B/f/n came back from Tennessee on break.

His family had to quarantine, but he brought me back a very nice necklace and apologized for our most recent arguments.

...

We'll probably argue more, but that's fine. Most of them are stupid anyways.

Norman and I made a bit of progress, but not much research wise.

Nothing different, really.

Signing off for now,

-Y/n

I dot my pen and make a smiley face next to my name, then cap the pen and close my journal, binding it shut with its band and hiding it again.

It was currently lunch and I was back in school. At least it was a Wednesday though, those days are usually easier.

I hadn't eaten yet, so I went downstairs to make something for Norman and I.

What to make.

What to make.

What to make...

I yell over to the living room. "What do you want for lunch?!"

"Something spicy!" he yells back.

At least he isn't being so indecisive anymore.

Good for him, I actually love spicy foods.

I make spicy chicken with a pinch of Mad Dog 357 sauce and rice. Mix it in and you have yourself only the best spicy dish in the world.

I gave Norman a bowl and we sat at the kitchen counter, talking happily and eating like usual.

Trump was speaking, but I didn't pay attention until I heard him mention something about the Capital.