☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃

non•plussed (adjective):

(of a person) surprised and confused so much that they are unsure how to react.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃

The tray of cookies lay scattered on the floor, my hand on my back, ready to get out my knife in case the man tried something.

He sent a glare my way, I sent one back.

The albino looking male started asking a series of questions.

"Who the hell am I?? Who the hell are you??? Did you kidnap me? Is this your hideout, and if so, are you an escapee as well??"

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Did he just say kidnap?? When he was the one who broke in??

He must have some sort of mental disorder, or suffering from delusions.

I hope to God he's not on something.

The ridiculous questions put my mind in a whirlwind as I shook my head and picked up my precious cookies that dropped to the floor and put them back onto the tray, setting them on the nearest surface that wasn't messed up.

"Are you high? Or perhaps diluted? You broke into my apartment. You are a thief." I pointed to him, making sure I still have a firm hold on the knife behind me.

"This is where you live?" he asks, taking a glance around, then back at me. "I'm not either of those things you mentioned, and for your information, I didn't break in I woke up here."

I'm having trouble believing him, but when his voice changes from blind confusion to informative and curious, is when I start to take the situation more seriously than before.

"The questions you're asking right now are so odd, what do you even mean by all of that?" I ask, desperately trying to wrap my head around this whole situation.

The man narrowed his eyes, "They aren't odd. They're absolutely necessary."

"And how is that?"

"It will help me figure out if you're on the cattle children's side or the demons."

Never mind, I can't take him seriously anymore.

CATTLE CHILDREN???

DEMONS?!

When the two words were processed in my head, I started bursting out laughing.

The man in front of me was taken aback.

"What's so funny?"

I could barely talk through my laughing, but once I did I choked on my words.

"Wow! Demons and Cattle children?? You must be on something!"

He retorts, "Why would I be making any of this up?! Do you not get how serious my situation is?!"

The man tried to stride up to me, but I held a hand out suddenly getting serious.

"You don't wanna do that." I said in a warning tone.

I took note of how he was in fact taller than me, but that was expected for an adult man. I was maybe looking at a 50 pound difference and bigger stature compared to me but I'll be damned if I didn't go down without a fight.