☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

com•mu•ni•ty (noun):

a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

Lee...

Where have you gone, Lee?

Where can you be, Lee?

Come on, come on, come on, come on back to me...

My alarm goes off as I stretch in my comfy covers.

What a crazy dream last night was...

At least, it felt like a dream.

As soon as I open my eyes, I'm greeted by the same damn albino I had wished would go away after I woke up this morning.

I yelped, scrambling up in my bed to sit up. He was peering down at me with a stoic expression.

"Let's get back to researching."

"No! God, you gave me a freaking heart attack, dude! Don't do that again!" I said angrily.

"Why can't we do research?"

"I have to get ready for school! And even then I have homework and I'm pet sitting for my neighbour." I get out of bed and maneuver around Norman so I can get in my closet to get an outfit for today.

Today, I fancied a f/c and 2/f/c tye-dye shirt and black shorts. I used one of my hair ties and went downstairs to get breakfast, and much to my utter annoyance, Norman followed me.

"Can't 'pet sitting' wait? I have more important matters-"

I hit the pan on the counter a bit too hard when I pivoted to face the taller male as I gave him a dead stare.

"Listen, Freakazoid. In case you can't tell, I have a life too. I have responsibilities and others I need to tend to. I'm not putting it all on hold for a weird kid my age who wears a suit and thinks he's hot shit. So pipe it down a notch and I'll get to it when I get to it." I snapped.

I was tired, I needed coffee, and I was already irritated with his presence.

Norman seems shocked I even said such things, and he finally, finally, shuts his mouth while sitting at the kitchen island.

I got eggs from the fridge and made toast as well as sausage. All at the same time I was brewing my coffee.

I looked over at Norman, who was staring off in the corner, minding his own business.

I sigh lightly. "Do you want anything?"

He looked back into my eyes, the blue eyes shimmering when I offered.

"Is it much of a problem for you?"

"Not at all. What do you want?" I asked, turning back to my eggs.

The albino hums, "Whatever you're having is fine with me..."

I give a simple nod and add two more sausages to the pan. My eggs finished cooking, so I started his eggs and I put in another piece of toast.

I finished with the breakfasts pretty quickly, now it was time to finish my iced coffee.

"Want anything to drink? We have coffee, tea, water, whatever." I offer.