☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

in•dis•posed (adjective):

slightly unwell.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

I sometimes dread Sundays.

Mostly because I either leave some or all of my work for that day or because it's just the end of the weekend.

Well, right now it's both of those things.

I woke up a bit later because I couldn't go to the gym again today due to the rain, though I wasn't complaining.

I opened up my laptop and did a little bit of research when I subconsciously noticed that Norman hadn't made his way out of the closet yet.

I was looking around, highlighting, pasting certain lines and the articles links in my notes when a certain bullet point had caught my eye.

- Whenever you have found yourself in a different reality, typically, time in your reality will cease until you find your way back.

I widen my eyes and immediately put this in my notes.

So this means no matter how long it takes Norman and I to research, time wouldn't move even a second from when he fell asleep.

This is great! Now Norman doesn't have to panic as much!

I close my laptop and trot over to my closet, knocking first in case he was changing.

"C-c-come in..." a shaky voice replied. I raised my eyebrows and opened the door.

Norman was shivering on the floor, his face was red though. And sometimes when he took breaths they would be congested.

"Oh my God!" I say, taking his hand to get him up off the floor.

His hand was clammy and cold, definitely what it felt like yesterday.

He's sick.

Amazing.

I usher him downstairs as I go to the storage closet to get fluffy blankets for him.

He wraps himself in them and lays on his side. I get a warm damp rag for his forehead.

"Y-you don't have to d-do this... r-really, this happens a lot-"

"Hush." I silenced him, slapping the rag on his forehead and letting it stick. "What do you want for breakfast?" I said, walking to the kitchen.

"U-uh-"

"I already had breakfast by the way." I lied so he would choose something.

He takes a congested sniff in, "Ah... j-just eggs and t-toast would be nice... thank you." he shudders as he tightens the blankets around him.

I swiftly made the meal and gave it to him. He ate a little slower than he usually does, but that is expected for somebody under the weather.

Honestly, I was even a bit surprised he had an appetite.

I cleaned up after him and then turned on the TV for something to watch.

"What do you wanna watch?"

Norman hums, getting into a sitting position as he leans on me slightly.

"What is there to watch? There seems to be so many different channels..."