☾𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

love (noun):

an intense feeling of deep affection.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

(It's 4:40 AM where I live when this gets posted)

It's the...

I covered my eyes since I had just finished doing my last final of the day.

It's the last day...

Of school...

I was waiting for everyone else to be done, and I was well aware of the fact that it was Norman's last full day in this universe.

Then, tomorrow... I'd send him back...

I was going to...

Send him back...

I can't believe this.

Of course, I knew this day would come sooner or later. Especially since we agreed on a date, which would be the day after school got out so we had time to spend a little more time together.

But regardless, it was still happening.

I wanted to do so much more with him.

I wanted to take him more places, but it's difficult to do that when you have a permit but no car.

It's difficult when my parents want me to start looking for part time jobs.

It's... just overall very difficult.

Norman understood this, but it always made me feel bad either way.

I need to try and make this day special for him...

But... how?

How do I do that when we're confined to San Francisco?

Just...

Do everything?

Maybe.

I was one of the first few students to finish with the Biology final, the last class of the entire day, and therefore, my entire freshman year.

I didn't know where Norman was at the moment, but I knew he was still in the house. The potion was almost done, all I needed was my blood and Norman's lock of hair. I was planning on doing that tomorrow when we got to the place where I'd send him back.

Minutes pass as I distract myself by doodling on my iPad. Worthless squiggles and trying out new colours with my Apple Pencil as I looked downcast on my Zoom camera.

After some time, my Biology teacher gives a speech like the rest of my teachers, then, after that, she finally says her last words to all of us.

"This year was amazing with all of you, I hope I see you in the school halls next year. You all did outstanding in this class, goodbye everyone!"

We all bid her a farewell as one by one we logged off. I gave my teacher a personal thank you after all the kids left, then I logged out and deleted Zoom off my laptop.

...

It's officially summer break.

After all that hell.