☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

ex•er•cise (noun):

activity requiring physical effort, carried out to sustain or improve health and fitness.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

A few weeks pass you by pretty quickly.

I think, cracking my eyes open from under my blankets, noting that I have woken up way earlier than my alarm.

I had the weirdest dream last night...

I didn't feel tired after waking up, so I asked Alexa what time it was currently.

"The time is 6:10 AM."

She whispered back, remembering she was set to be on whisper mode at this time.

I guess I should go do something...

I glance down at my arms and start to notice how the morning light affects how my body looks, more noticeably my arms and a bit of my legs.

Ew.

Maybe it's time to pay my apartment complex's gym a daily visit again.

I slip out of bed and very very quietly crack open my closet door just enough so I can get inside.

Norman was asleep soundly on the floor, my iPad laying not too far from him.

He stayed up and did research again.

I glance at how neutral and a bit peaceful he looks. His cloak was draped over him as well as the blanket I gave him.

Looking away briefly, I got my workout clothes and slipped out quietly as I got dressed into them in my main room.

I faced my window that let out the morning dawn light, hearing the birds chirp as I tied my hair back, then got on my f/c running shoes and turned around.

I got startled and gasped when I saw Norman suddenly standing like right freaking there.

He was starting to get eye bags from how late he was staying up, it was easy to tell due to his pale skin and the much darker forming eye bags. No comparison to my s/c and youthful complexion from my good night's rest and face wash/face masks.

"What are you doing up so early?" he droned out, rubbing his eyes.

"I could ask you the same thing! Weren't you just asleep like ten seconds ago??"

"I'm a light sleeper in circumstances like these. Also, your floor isn't the best thing to be sleeping on." he makes a point while sliding his hands into his pants pockets.

Norman attempts to walk closer to me and ask me something, though he ends up slouching forward, his face lightly hitting the top of my head.

"You have to get more sleep, you know. You don't wanna look old now."

"I need to do more research." Norman's voice is muffled, due to his mouth being in my hair.