☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

stud•y (noun):

the devotion of time and attention to acquiring knowledge on an academic subject, especially by means of books.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

Research.

Research.

Research.

Am I getting anywhere?

Probably.

Do I have way too many notes to determine if I understand any of it, or even need this many?

Most definitely, because I've been doing this for four hours straight.

I type out and organize the last few couple of notes before closing my laptop.

Currently, it was 2:40 PM. I was researching with Norman and doing classwork at the same time, doing both surprisingly well until I got to Geometry again, to which the albino had hesitantly helped me with.

"Okay, so. I had been researching and here's something I found that might interest you."

Norman's head peeks up at me.

I scroll through my notes and highlight one.

"Typically, whenever you go to another dimension, you appear as a spirit. Your physical body is thought to still be in your original world, while a copy of you roams the other. Although, some believe it's the other way around."

Norman raises his eyebrows as I lightly hit his shoulder a few times.

"From what I can tell is you're real. At least, you feel real." I briefly turn back to my laptop and Google something.

"can you touch spirits"

The results I got didn't match at first, but eventually, I found a site that had confirmed that in some cases, you can touch spirits and they will feel like real people. However, that isn't always a dead giveaway.

"So, we're still trying to figure out if you're actually here or just in some funky coma that I can somehow interact with." I turn back to him. "It'd be easier if you're whole self didn't actually travel here, since I could probably do more."

Norman nods along to what I'm saying, then puts his hand on his heart.

"I don't feel any odd sensations in me, I feel exactly how I would feel in my own world."

I nod and go back to browsing my notes.

"'Spirits come in different forms. Sometimes transparent, sometimes solid, but you can pass through them. Other times they look deformed. Or maybe they act, feel, and look just like a human would.'" I quote.

I swivel back to him yet again. "I'm willing to bet 10 bucks that you're a physical spirit and that your real body is back in the demon world."

"10 dollars? Seems like you're not confident in your assumption."

"No, that's actually just all I have."

"Oh."

I make a popping sound with my mouth as I close my laptop and stand up.

"Where are you going?"

"Downstairs to get a snack."

"...But you had lunch two hours ago."