♡︎𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮: 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀♡︎

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

Hi!

First I'll announce / reveal the users (as of October 14th GMT-7 who commented) that accurately guessed what Y/n's dream was about (the car one)

Congrats! You two got it right!

Adding, I'm thinking of writing another Norman x Reader for you guys since you all really liked this one. I was thinking a bit of a reverse on this story. Y/n gets kidnapped in her real world by the Ratri's and brought as an experimentee for Lambda.

Would you guys want another Norman x Reader? (It might include Cislo/Barbara/Vincent too)

Also, Kynareth-

Idk if any of you knew but that's a Skyrim god ygufhdjskvb

I'm so sorry I couldn't help myself but put another Skyrim reference in one of my stories.

Adding onto the characters,

I made OC's for the characters inserted names, so I'll give their names and appearences to you here since you're probably done reading.

Y/n = Jade Mitchell. Long, wavy light brown hair and bright green eyes (dyes it black in her high school years)

B/n = Ace Mitchell. Short, messy light brown hair and medium green eyes

B/f/n = Adrian Miller (I forgot there was an extra side character named Adrian so I nicknamed that side character Addie in my head whoops). Short, french cropped, blonde hair and black/very dark brown eyes

D/n = Kina Minerva

S/n = Nex Minerva

Speaking of the children!

I intended the reason for Kynareth to bless them would be since Norman was from the demon world (a so-called "fictional universe" that allowed its characters to come to life) and Y/n was from the regular world with the regular time schedule, the vast difference in worlds would have made it impossible due to Norman being (somewhat) fictional.

It became more of a possibility when Norman crashed into Y/n's room.

As said, it was fate, but at some point, it tried to break itself by making their kids stillborn. Preventing them from having any kids.

Why was fate going to break itself?

Again, since Norman was originally fictional, the events to bring Norman and Y/n back to each other are already stretching it.

Having biological kids?

That was something fate could simply not arrange.

This is why the God / Deity / Entity wanted to bless Y/n's kids in exchange for worshippers.

As for why she gave her kids powers?

A mere bonus, she is a God after all.

This will be explored more in an extra, but the full extent of D/n and S/n (Kina and Nex)'s powers is they possess is psychic abilities (which is a huge umbrella term for a bunch of mind powers, but I'm using that term to simplify it).

Yes, your kids are cooler than you.

Sorry about that :)

Changing the subject-

Remember the scene when Y/n accuses Norman of googling XVideos?

Before she mentioned it, he actually wasn't researching that. There was a reason why that was in there, I just kinda forgot to put it in lmao-

He was researching how to confess to your crush (Y/n) and dating advice.

Course, he deleted the search history so Y/n couldn't catch him. But yeah, that's what he was Googling before he was accused of something far worse.

Anyways!

Confirming some smaller things-

Yes, that was Emma at the Wendy's drive-thru window.

Yes, after some years, she retains her memory (That's also my own personal headcanon because my heart cannot take the fact that she couldn't remember at first irl).

No, in my story, Norman never had a crush on Emma. He did value her as a very close best friend though and wanted to protect her just as much as he said he would in the manga.

Yes, Norman does pursue looking for Emma first in the human world rather than Y/n. He thinks finding a family member would come first and be easier since he wouldn't have had to hide who he was looking for from everyone else, and for Emma, he had more people to help him.

No, Y/n never finished the tpn manga.

No, Y/n's parents still don't know that Norman was sleeping in Y/n's closet as a teen, even after they met him as an adult, went to their wedding, and their kids.