☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

dis•con•so•lant (adjective):

without consolation or comfort; unhappy.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

I inhale a small gasp while opening my eyes.

I'm greeted by my darkened bedroom ceiling, no longer in some altered version of it or any abstract reality.

I had that dream again.

The dream where Norman and I...

I raise my fingers to brush over my lips.

I always wake up right before or during it...

I glance over to my phone and tap it to reveal the date and time.

3 : 3 2

Sunday, May 8

Dear god.

I turned my phone over, it was way too early in the AM's to try to talk to Norman to ease my tiredness.

My hair was sprawled up along my pillow as I gaze up at the ceiling.

I need to figure out what those dreams are for.

I've never had oddball dreams like that before, and especially the one I had a few nights ago with the water, that was probably the second most strange.

Maybe the weirdest was the car one...

I didn't know why my hand was over my stomach, why Norman and I had some type of metal ring around one of our fingers, I was too tired to pay attention to that.

I always wear some sort of white nightgown or flowy dress... and Norman is always involved.

We seemed like adults inside that car ride. I definitely was a bit taller with more curves, Norman also had a bit more of a mature and well sculpted face. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't more good looking and handsome than he even is now.

The numbers, Mason. What do they mean?

Gah. Think!

The dreams, Y/n. What do they mean?!

I tried to rack my brain for some sort of answer but came up with none. Google wasn't a good enough help either, so I was convinced of either of two things.

One, those dreams were some sort of premonitions or full on fantasies about a fictional character that jumped out of his manga panel.

Or two, that I was going utterly insane from Norman's lengthy time spent here.

It's most likely the latter.

I grunt and take one of my pillows to put in my face. Desperate to know the answer and the meaning.

I wonder if B/f/n has anything to tell me...

Maybe not... He cut off all contact with me a little over a week ago.

I set the pillow down and attempt to fall into the same dream with the car again, or possibly the aftermath of said dream where we arrive at our 'house' we live in together.

As mellow as it is, and as sentient as I can be... it's my favourite one.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃