☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

be•wil•der•ment (noun):

a feeling of being perplexed and confused.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

I press my fingers together as I look straight into Norman's now practically glowing eyes that held a sort of urgency in them.

I guess once was okay, but twice is a bit too much of a coincidence.

Especially with how the woman kept going on about it.

Norman was a bit too close to my face, so I gently nudged him away from me as I swiveled in my chair and opened my laptop.

"Alright. It's bothering me too, so let's Google your name and see what we can find."

"I find books to be a better resource."

"Books won't help us at all if we're searching for you." I retort as I open a new Google page.

I look over at Norman, "Is there anything else I can use to identify you besides your first name?"

Norman thinks for a second, "You can use my identification tattoo."

"I'm sorry what?" I widen my eyes and crook my head forward as Norman pulls back a part of his cloak to show me that he indeed had a tattoo on the side of his neck that is a series of numbers.

I rub my eyes to make sure I'm not seeing anything. "What the hell? A tattoo at our age??"

"I got it when I was a baby."

"That's not any better!" I say with a scowl as I stand up to get a closer look at it while the albino crooks his head to the side.

My index and middle finger brush over the flawless ink, indeed it looks like he's had it for years on end.

"22194." Norman repeats for me. "I also have another tattoo, but it doesn't have any numbers on it, so it wouldn't be useful."

"Oh? Where is this other tattoo?"

"On my upper chest, it's the one I got from Lambda."

"Sheesh. Must've hurt." I comment, more to myself as I keep trying to feel for any fake or smudged ink that would rub off on my fingers.

I didn't stop touching the numbering along Norman's neck until I noticed that his neck was getting a sort of pink colour like a blush.

I retract my hand, "Sorry, I didn't know your skin could get irritated." I say as I start typing.

"Ah... it doesn't. But it's alright." he muttered under his breath.

"Norman 22194"

The second I hit enter on my keyboard, floods of results came in, but the most noticeable thing I saw was the image examples.

I click on the images of Google and browse through it. Norman not looking.

All of these pictures...

I look through the first few rows.

They're all of him!

As a line drawing?!

I see some coloured versions of character types I know. I continue to look through the pictures, trying to sort it all out in my mind.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃